“CHANGED!”

Mr D's Pizzeria Steaks & Subs
Ranked #89 of 170 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Http://www.allmenus.com/nj/wildwood/13729-mr-ds-pizzeria-steaks/menu/
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I dont know what Happened, but They went from being the Best to not so much! I LOVED their Pizza and Cheesesteaks, now i'm no longer happy with their Pizza quality, or should I say lack there of! I've been a long time customer and for whatever reason the past 2 years i've noticed a HUGE Decline in the Quality.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

If you want pizza and are staying anywhere near the Wildwoods Convention and southern end of the boardwalk then order a Sicilian pizza pie. We recommend a take out order. The dining room is very nondescript. It is like most all other pizza parlors. As it should be, the Sicilian pizza is a thick crust pizza with lots of cheese. We usually get extra toppings: mushroom, meatball, sausage, pepperoni. The pizza pie is so large and filling that we usually have leftovers and eat the leftovers as snacks and/or for breakfast. If Sicilian pizza pie is not your style then Mr. D's has other pizzas. In addition to the pizza the restaurant also has good hot and cold sandwiches. Mr. D's also has a pretty good Philly Cheese. Any of the selections at Mr. D's is worth the money.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food is just average. Years ago, they had some of the best cheesesteaks in Wildwood but not any more. I would not make a special trip to get their food, there are so many other places to try.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were tired our last night from our busy/fun trip, so we decided to have food delivered to our room. Mr D's was affordable, fast and food was GREAT! Couldn't be happier with our experience.

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I don't order out often but when I do its always Mr. D's. The best cheese steaks & pizza. Wings & sides also the best. Hoagies need some work though! That's the only thing I don't like there