“Elegant dining and great presentation.”

One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
One Fish, Two Fish Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 162 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
New Jersey
“Elegant dining and great presentation.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant is relatively new and we tried it for the first time last week with another couple. We were all impressed by the elegance, great service and outstandingly prepared food. We had a person with us who allergic to shellfish and the server was able to assure us that the chef would make any accomodations she needed (ie. calamari could be fried in separate oil from any shellfish). Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Pinevalleyite

Warminster, Pennsylvania
“A little-know BYOB that is great”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This little place is right across from Duffer's. We found it last summer and were thrilled to see it back this year. Excellent food: The Summer Shanty crusted oyster appetizer is crazy good! They have great specials from local fish to pork belly. The sides are delicious and unique. Soups are fabulous - but they don't have soup spoons (probably flushed out the door when Sandy flooded the building last October!) Waitstaff is knowledgeable and friendly - not stuffy. Pick up some wine at Green's and you're set! We ride Dolly the Trolley for free to get there and back to our condo so parking isn't a problem.

Visited June 2013
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“EXCELLENT DINING EXPERIENCE!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have to say that the experience was most enjoyable, and the food was superior. I felt like I was dinging in someone's home. The hostess (the young lady was so much more than a waitress), knew the menu forward and backward, was most accommodating and just a delight to share our meal with. I understand it is only the second year in business and I wish them only the very best. I will definitely return and have recommended to my friends and family. do yourself a favor and make a reservation for the seating of your choice (reservations are, I believe, strongly suggested.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Joe C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Repeat Customers”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I visit One Fish, Two Fish often during the summer season. This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area! Our staple for every visit is the mussels appetizer in a Tabasco sauce, and thankfully that's a constant on their ever-changing menu! Otherwise they have a daily menu, using fresh, local and in-season ingredients. We try something different every time we eat here and have never had a bad dish. The restaurant is BYOB, but there is a liquor store just next door, which is super convenient. Everyone in the restaurant is extremely personable and pleasant to be around. We will definitely be dining here again!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rmartin6107
Linwood, New Jersey, United States
“ONE FISH TWO FISH? NO FISH PLEASE!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

To say disappointing is an understatement. We arrived to stand at the door for nearly 10 minutes. When Ashly, server/hostess/bus-person, arrived she smelled like a carton of cigarettes and was completely disheveled. She looked like she had been drinking all night and smelled like it as well. She was completely un-kept, so I knew we were in for a rather interesting experience. We were the only people in the restaurant and were escorted to a very tiny table all the way in the back of the room with crumpled up paper menus and luke warm water that looked like it had been poured days ago, with fruit flies in it I might add, scooped them out, it happens(benefit of the doubt this time of yr an all and she seemed a little out of it). I would have liked to complain but she disappeared for about 10 MORE minutes and when she returned with burnt rolls and an olive oil mixture that was poured onto a coffee cup saucer(they cant afford dishes for their olive oil dip??) I just knew it was going from bad to worse. Food took 45 minutes for appetizers. Scallops were extremely sandy, and the the flat iron steak was recommended but was so tough I could barely chew through it. Later she told me it was like that because I got it MW and it is suppose to be eaten MR, which she did not tell me about when I was ordering. You can hear the loud music of the cooks and their bad language all throughout this tiny little place. The lights are ridiculously bright, similar to McDonald's. I could go on and on. Drove 25 minutes for mine and my husbands 42nd Anniversary, to come to a place I used to love, Dominic's, and hoping they would do the building, the food, or even themselves some justice, but It was not an off night, its an off establishment! Do yourself a favor and save yourself the let down.

• Visited November 2012