“Overpriced Custard”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Wildwood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: There are several of these Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard places along the boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey. You have listings for Kohr's in Ocean City, but you currently list none in Wildwood. THey're great and I'd love to give them a positive review.
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

While we go back every year, $60 for a family of 5 (one of which who shares mom's cone) is a little nuts for custard!
The lines typically move quickly, and the staff is always friendly. This last trip I asked for a plain cone for my toddler and he gave it to me for free, which I appreciated. I was able to give her a tiny bit of my custard without inducing brain freeze or taking my bill to $70. :p

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

One of the best ice cream places I've ever been at! It's a must go to every time I'm at wildwood!

I would personally suggest the peanut butter chocolate twist or their mint chocolate, delicious!

It's honestly a little pricey compared to the rest of the ice cream parlors around, but it's definitely worth it!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

I know some folks can't tell the difference between custard and regular soft serve ice cream or frozen yogurt...

It's no big deal, and nothing to get all huffed up about!

However, if you appreciate a good frozen custard, than stopping at any of the Kohl's in the Wildwoods or Cape May Country is an absolute MUST on your to-do list.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Usually just get vanilla but this year decided to try the banana. It was very good, not "artificial" tasting at all! They have a few different flavors of custard, so I will be curious to try something different next year.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Reading the TA reviews before our trip to Wildwoods, I made sure to stop at the Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard Stand. I paid slightly over $4 for a small. It was okay, but nothing special. Taste like soft serve ice cream, not really worth the price.