“Fudge Fudge Fudge”
Review of The Fudge Factory

The Fudge Factory
Ranked #5 of 15 Shopping in Wildwood
Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you have a sweet tooth this is the place to go. They have everything. They have candy you havent seen in years. OMG..

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Was in Wildwood this weekend ... walked from one end of the boardwalk to the other sampling fudge from each store to find the best peanut butter fudge. Hands down ... without a doubt ... the Fudge Factory won! They had the most selection and best tasting. I ended up with 2 pounds because I couldn't make up my mind ... peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate salted caramel, vanilla coconut, cappuccino, vanilla praline .... they even had watermelon, bubble gum, and flavors you would not even imagine finding in fudge. Got a free box of taffy too!

Smooth, creamy, delicious!!!

P.S. We did not get an opportunity to sample Douglas Fudge.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Though I've gone to the Jersey Shore my entire life I was never a big fan of fudge. That has since changed since I discovered the Fudge Factory last summer. This place has so many flavors and each is so, so good! This summer I simply could not get enough of the red velvet.Cookies and cream is a close second though. I brought home sampler packs for friends and family and they are all blown away by how good it is. Can't eat a lot in one sitting because it is so decadent but it keeps for a long time so you can slowly indulge. Fudge Factory is definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I can't believe that I am the first person to review the Fudge Factory. Their fudge is a must have everytime we are in Wildwood. They offer so many different flavors of fudge, it is so hard to decide which ones to buy! Some of my favorities are the dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt, pumpkin pie, or the chocolate raspberry. They have flavors I haven't seen any where else. This year they even have red velvet fudge, yum! There are so many to choose from, everyone will find a flavor they love. The girls that work there are great, they will give you as many samples as you ask for.

My husband also really enjoys their chocolates, he never leaves the store without some dark chocolate almond bark or chocolate covered cherries.

Like I said, something for everyone Next time you are on the boardwalk, make sure you stop in for a sample!