“I'm gonna play skee ball!”
Review of Bobby Dee's Arcade

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bobby Dee's Arcade
Reviewed August 22, 2014

A tradition for our family - we play skee ball all week at Bobby Dee's. We have a great time, it's family friendly, fun prizes. We look forward to it each year.

1  Thank KJPR

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I think this used to be the Supercade and it was FAR better then. Almost every machine we used took ourquarters or was out of tickets. I felt like I had to keep an attendant with me at all times. Also, their "pricing" for prizes is really confusing for the kids, especially littler ones. They mark the "prices" in dollars but the tickets are nickels. So our kids' ticket receipts said "20" which they thought was dollars. It was $1. They were VERY disappointed. There are so many arcades, pick a different one.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

There are a lot of arcades to choose from. And to be honest, I don't know how we picked this one many years ago. But I am glad we did.

They have a good variety of games in which you can win tickets and points. To say we've gotten some great prizes from here is an understatement. In the last few years we've gotten a Yankee Stadium seat back, two iPod Nanos and enough tchotchkes to fill my kids' rooms.

But for the parents out there, here is a very good reason to choose Bobby Dee's. It's pretty quiet. Not quiet quiet. The games make noise, and it's filled with kids full of sugar. But there is no music blaring, like I hear walking past many other arcades. We wouldn't be able to sit through that long enough to play more than a few games.

So go, save your points until the end and get some great prizes.

1  Thank dball213
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to the Arcade several times during our vacation in Wildwood New Jersey. They have a lot of games that you can play to win coins or tickets to redeem for prizes. Every morning Bobby Dee would great you with a smile. They have a great selection of prizes that you can win.

1  Thank Keith B