“The caramels are the best”
Review of Douglass Fudge

Douglass Fudge
Ranked #3 of 11 Dessert in Wildwood
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Love to stop here. Fresh and tasty no year old salt water toffee here. The caramels are buttery and delicious. I buy two or three molasses paddles per trip. My favorite sweet shop anywhere.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have been coming here since I was a small child, my grandfather and father wont buy fudge anywhere else, neither will I and apparently neither will my 19 year old son lol. We love it. History people! Check it out. There is usually a wait and they arent open super late. Choclate, peanut butter, rocky road and cherry vanilla -- just a few recommendations for you. Dont go skimpy -- once you tatse it -- you will regret not getting more. There are cheapers fudge joints on the Boards but you get what you pay for! GO HERE -- TRUST ME -- Also grab some salt water taffy!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is the best place to get any of your sweets you every want me as a kid growing up when me & my family would go down every year for vacation that is the place we would get our sweets & to this day that is where I go as a adult myself no other place awesome place to go to so stop on in & give it a try you will Love it.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Got my fill of salt water taffy, butter crunch and fudge. Got to talk to Nell Douglass and reminisce about being in the shop in a baby carriage some 40 years ago. Open since 1919 and hope it will last another 100 years. If your in Wildwood and don't try Douglass fudge, your missing a whole lot. I don't believe they give sample, like all the other fudge vendors on the boards, but they don't have too. Perfection!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you enjoy fudge, Douglass' is the place to go! Best fudge in the world! We have a tradition in my family, whenever one of us visits Wildwood we have to bring home boxes of fudge for the rest of the family. This is a melt in your mouth kind of fudge people. Delicious!