“Hands down the best candy/fudge in Wildwood”
Review of Douglass Fudge

Douglass Fudge
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Wildwood
Description: Douglass is a Wildwood Staple! Its the MOST traveled to candy establishment in Wildwood NJ. I would like to write my Review for it Please. Thank you!!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Hands down the best candy/fudge in Wildwood. They have a candy called "sponges" that are so good! The staff is always so nice and everything is really clean. This remains a family favorite.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I started eating Doudlas Fudge in 1974 when my family spent its first vacation in wildwood. There were plenty of people sampling fudge on the Boardwalk, nut Douglas was the best by far! Fast Forward to 2013, I am living in Atlanta, Georgia and come home every October to visit mom and take a trip to the shore. It wouldn't be a trip if Douglas Fudge was not part of the excursion! The store is still family owned and run. Nell, it is always a pleasure to visit with you! I hope you take my suggestion and come up with a really good chocolate-raspberry fudge!! See you next year!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A tad on the pricey side but very good product. It is better to pay for good product than to just buy the other stuff that is cheaper. Been a favorite of my Uncle for many years and on the Boardwalk.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Came here twice over Labor day weekend... no doubt it all went to my hips! Loved the choco/peanut butter combo & plain choco. My daughter liked viewing the strawberries being dipped in chocolate.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopping in for some fudge to take away when we leave the boardwalk is our little tradition now. This store, which is cool and quiet to step into out of the chaos on the boardwalk, has been here since before I was a little girl & now its neat I can bring my daughter. The fudge is exceptional - creamy, soft & rich. They have other candies as well but the fudge shouldn't be missed!