“Kid friendly”

Cattle 'n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House
Ranked #9 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen T.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle. Our Famous Wings are on Special Wednesdays so be sure to check us out!
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Tabitha was our waitress she was soooo amazing I think anyone who goes there needs to ask for her. George John Paul and Shep all came over to make sure our meals were to our satisfaction. And of course they were. Their food was perfectly cooked by their chef Waz. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I decided to give CnC and shot based on all their great reviews. We were not disappointed! Food was excellent. I ordered a burger and mozzarella sticks and my husband had the steak. They were both prepared perfectly (burger- medium and steak - well done.) Also, the atmosphere was open and clean, and everyone was very friendly and well-trained. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a relaxing restaurant to dine or a great bar to socialize and watch the game.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This bar is a gem in Wildwood. It has great food. I suggest the homemade mozzarella sticks as an app! Also try any of there steak dinners. The Carmel Apple martini is also really good. The one time the owner was kind enough to give my husband and I a ride home. Look for the bald guy. He is always around. He will do anything for his customers. That's the sign of a well run business.

2  Thank kivlin
Reviewed May 1, 2014

They added fried pickles and the Erin Express. I decided to hit the shore for St. Patricks Day and had a blast here. The outside patio is great, the food is better than last year and the crowd is my age (late 30's). Awesome time all around

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited this bar, and I felt at home from the minute I walked in, and this is no over dramatic review.. This place has so much history behind it, from it's windows to the managements stories. The food is by far magically delicious made with a lot of heart and detail, and homemade ingredients . They have amazing fun and yummy cocktails and great craft beer selections, even a brew made especially for them named after the owner. The decor is straight from Ireland.. And the staff is friendly and welcoming. Great events weekly for the summer season.. Cattle and Clover is definitely the place to be !! <3