“Great place”

Cattle 'n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House
Ranked #8 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: East Spicer Ave.
Description: Cattle 'n Clover, the steakhouse with an Irish Soul has Irish eyes shining at a copious variety of spirits paired with Guinness Book World Record Famous Sheppard's pie, custom blended burgers and hand cut steaks. After your meal, sit back and enjoy a perfect view of our flat screen T.V's from any seat in the house, shoot pool, or play shuffle board! Multiple private dining room's are perfect for an intimate dinner party or an excuse to escape the Irish craic and opt for a more serene experience in our own little piece of the Emerald Aisle. Our Famous Wings are on Special Wednesdays so be sure to check us out!
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Love the atmosphere! The food was great! The staff was friendly. The location is convenient. Pool tables were fun and in great shape. Love the Irish Music.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I got the spinach dip it was not great very salty. I ordered 7oz filet it was horrible! Way to dry no flavor tasted as if it was bad and or frozen! Mash potatoes had NO flavor salt and pepper couldn't even recover the potatoes! He had C n C it was ok but still very little flavor! This is the first time we have ever tried them. Maybe it was a bad day in the kitchen I don't know? But I will try them again next year if they are still open.

1  Thank Terlin1234
Jaimie V, Public Relations Manager at Cattle 'n Clover Irish Pub and Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for your response as we truly value all feedback and use it to better the Cattle 'n Clover experience. I can assure you the description of your meal does not reflect the high quality standards our executive chef holds for all of his recipes. We are so happy to hear you are considering returning because I have reviewed this feedback with the CnC team and would like the opportunity to show you what a real meal at Cattle 'n Clover has to offer along with much more!

-Slainte

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My family and I discovered this awesome place during our Summer vacation in Wildwood. The food was so good we ate there 4 times! Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I visited the Cattle 'n Clover for the first time on 9/30/12 and enjoyed everything. We were greeted promptly and courteously by the staff. The bartender, Francis, was very attentive and had a very amiable personality. We had the following: Corned beef and cabbage spring rolls - excellent; Potato skins (actually made with steak fries) - excellent; and Stuffed burger - excellent. Definitely glad we decided to try it and we will be back the next time we are in Wildwood. Slainte!

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by on Saturday night,during Irish weekend.Nice Irish pub feel,the bartender was wearing a kilt.Great selection of Irish Brews on tap.Food is also top notch,I had the Corned beef and cabbage spring rolls,amazing is all I can say. My friend had the Mozzarella sticks they were great too.Bartender Francis took good care of use, being attentive but not intrusive.Live music was on point.
Just about everyone got up and danced to the "Animal House" band.If your visiting wildwood make sure you stop by and ask for Francis.