“Kids loved it!”

Dragons Lair Mini Golf
Ranked #4 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: The home of Wildwood's newest and most exciting black light miniature golf course!
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was short, 10 holes, but that was enough for the kids. I think they enjoyed the pictures and special effects from the black light, more than they did the mini golf. I feel that we got our money's worth.

1  Thank lovelyRN4
in 31 reviews
"boardwalk"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Affordable and fun! Plus the blacklight gives this place a great atmosphere.
It's small (10 holes) but a LOT of fun!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have walked by this place so many times- never have gone in until May. What a nice place! The artwork alone is worth seeing! Hey, even if you don't want to play a quick round of 10 hole mini golf, take the time to walk up the steps to see the inside! Very cool! My kids are not into dragons, but they loved it here! It was not packed when we went, in fact, I think we were the only ones there. We will certainly return!

1  Thank Whitehall123
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The price and the fact that this place has AC are huge pluses. My five year old and four year old had a blast and loved the black light effect. I echo the notes that said that the course was short (10 holes) and most of them were very simple. With two pre-schoolers we cruised through it in between 20 and 30 minutes, A few had neat effects playing with the dark/black light effect. The staff was very nice. Would not rank it as one of the top attractions in the area as some told me, but it was an average to above average course.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have walked past this place many times. In May we decided to enter. We were not disappointed and pleasantly surprised. The artwork is phenomenal. My boys ages nine and seven had a fantastic time and they are not even into Dragon. They thoroughly enjoyed the air condition and being able to play miniature golf inside. I highly suggest visiting this place.