“Great Motel.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Ranked #2 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Great Motel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

It was a great motel there are plenty of awesome things to do around the location but now for the actual location, it was very clean when we got there but there is a weird confusion regarding where you actually think youre placing your reservation since these guys share between two buildings that are right next to each other. Thats the only.problem but everything else is fine.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

It's killing me to write this review as i've been a Loyal Customer and have stayed at the Quebec Hotels a few times over the course of the past few years. So I wont post all Bad I will post the very minimal Positives that happened during my stay as well. Lets Start with the Check In, I Arrived to find that I had been Moved from the Quebec to their Small INN The Happy Days, now I was refunded a portion of the Rate but I wanted to stay in the new Room as Promised. The room I stayed in was Great though. It Was HUGE had a full Kitchen nice bedroom, and huge Living Room. BUT The Rude People staying Banged constantly allowed their kids to scream and holler in the little seating area as you enter, also it was a constant issue not having internet! I went 2 days without internet at all!!! Then theres the Pool issue, My Kids & I only had a wopping 10 minutes of what could be considered enjoyable time the rest of the time the out of control kids jumping and slamming in to my Kids and myself and one of the days they completely took over the shallow end of the pool rendering it completely unavailable to any other Guests. the limited seating was also hoarded by the few adults. Then there was the internet issue, I went to the office they had to reset the Server or something then the following day all day / nt no internet they were out the following day no internet at all again I went over they had to reset again, then a few hours later no service. So all in all the Vacation to Celebrate mine & my sons Birthdays did not go well at all. I am beyond disappointed and we've decided we will no longer stay at the Quebec Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank pr0uddad0814
Lachute, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Went for a visit with family. Place was clean, well taken care of, clean pool and nice people. Located less than 5 minutes walk from the boardwalk and the beach. Couldn't tell that Sandy's storm hit the place 9months ago!!!

A place to go!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank JFG77
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I made a reservation by phone a month in advance. The man I spoke to took my name, quoted me a price, and said I was good to go. When we arrived, they had no record of it. If you're booking here, make sure you ask for a confirmation number of some kind.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JColorado_13
Bedminster PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were at the Quebec Motel from July 12th thru July 15th for the Soccer Beach Blast Tournament. We arrived during a flooding rain storm which flooded the roads and beach. It finally stopped raining at dinner time. Check in went fast and the gentleman at the check in counter was very nice and helpful. Our group had 4 rooms all together on the 2nd floor and the rooms were very nice and clean. We had a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker with supplies. Our rooms had a separate bedroom with (2) full size beds and TV and (2) single beds and TV in the living area. Housekeeping came everyday and they did a great job cleaning our rooms. Bathroom had a tub/shower, sink, and toilet with plenty of towels, wash cloths, and bathroom amenties. Everyone at the motel from management, maintance, housekeeping, and security were so nice and always said hello. The pool was nice and we made use of the BBQ's available poolside for making our dinners. The location is perfect being close to the boardwalk, waterparks, restaurants, RiteAid, and convention center. Thank you to everyone at Quebec Motel for an amazing time!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SandyP0717
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

We just got back from a trip over the 4th of July with our young kids. We stayed at the Quebec building. (The Calypso is across the street and looked a little nicer from the lobby, at least) The place is old and kind of smelly. They try to clean, but it still looks dirty. Some of the rooms did look a little nicer with newer furniture and carpeted floors. But really, the carpet is just covering up the dirt stuck in the cracks between the floor and the wall. The blanket that was used as a matress cover under the bed sheet was dirty, had what looked like little black droppings of some sort on it. The maid service does not clean your room daily, they just swap out your towels and make the bed. Very friendly girls though.
The people there were mostly families. A few groups of younger kids. Surprisingly the families were the loud partiers that kept me up at night. They were hanging out on the patio talking loudly and listening to music. I moved to the back bedroom so that the loud hum of the a/c would drown out the noise.
The only good thing about this place is that it is close to the boardwalk. It has grills available if you want to grill on the common patio around the pool, and a refridgerator and microwave in the room.
All in all, it was just a place to stay. I wasn't expecting much so I wasn't let down. I wouldn't go back again though.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Flemington, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our room was disgusting. Walls were stained with dirt, and all of the furniture was scratched and old looking. There was no AC in the living room just bedroom thus it made the living room unbearably warm. AC in the bedroom was super loud, it was mounted directly above the beds, didn't sleep a wink. Bedspreads were stained and old. The free Wifi did not work, I ended up using my phone as hotspot, I probably could have sold access and made a nice buck since many people asked me if I was able to connect to wifi since they couldn't; Rooms were overpriced for the quality they presented. Their flyer said luxury resort, the only luxury was being close to the boardwalk, place was dirty and smelly. Staff is friendly but there is only so much friendliness can do for you when you're too disgusted to touch anything in the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family