“Great Stay. We loved the Quebec!!”

Quebec Motel By-The-Sea
Ranked #3 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Great Stay. We loved the Quebec!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We had a great time in Wildwood and at the quebec motel. Rooms where clean and close to the boardwalk and beach. The kids really enjoyed the pool and free wireless internet. We will be going back next year for sure. Our stay was in early August and the place was loaded with Canadians which was kind of weird for us, but not a problem. They were all very polite and quiet at nights.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Me as well as 3 of my other girlfriends stayed for a week in July. It was the week before July 4th and let me just say it was the worst week we could have chosen. There was a christian bible camp who took up the whole pool and were extremely loud the last night of their stay! We had to call Roger, the manager at the desk to please tell them to quiet down (we had great reason to because it was one in the morning!) After the bible camp left the final morning, the resort was taken over by what seemed like a Mexican family reunion. These people were crowding up the pool and taking up every barbecue! Beans and onions wafted through our window air conditioning unit that already smelled like mold. They must not have changed the filter in a while. Anyway, the rooms had a nice spacious layout for us and were clean but I would advise you to check the week or weekend you are going for any types of parties or groups. The location is great right near the boardwalk and rides. But very loud!

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Great motel for the money. This was my 3rd stay at the Quebec Motel in Wildwood. The rooms were very clean and Roger and the staff were awesome . We were a half block for the beach and board walk. The pool was a plus along with the pool side barbecue grills. Can't wait to go back next year. This was a family friendly motel my whole family voted to do it again next year...........so it looks like this will become a family tradition. THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL STAY.......P. HENRY

• Stayed July 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We love it here! Clean and afforrable. The best location in wildwood! This is our 5th year and we're coming back against for a 6th.Thanks for everything,Quebec!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jeankirkland
Byram, New Jersey
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my second year in a row staying at the Quebec in the same exact room. The room was small but that was fine because I was by myself. The service was good. Cleaners came everyday and cleaned the entire room. This year there was new furniture which was a nice change. However the people in the room next to me were loud and annoying. Someone kept putting a chair in front of my door when I was out on the boardwalk and even while I was in the room. Kids were running around unattended and screaming at the top of their lungs at ALL hours of the day and night.
When I mentioned to the management that about the partying some people were doing until almost 5AM and the chair incident I was told, "Well, it's summer. People are having fun."
Well next year I will be having fun at another hotel. I'd rather pay a little extra and be able to sleep after a long day on the beach, boardwalk and Morey's Piers.
Also I would like a bathroom that was built a little more recent than the 1950's.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank PaulieBones
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Nothing like what's advertised online. Went to go check in was told construction was going on and that my group and I would be upgraded to a suite, once I seen what the suite consisted of it made me wonder "What the hell did I originally pay for then?" Floor in bathroom was sticky, 1 too many stains, pillows and sheets had unknown black marks, a lot of paint chipping, tv consisted of pure news channels. Carpet grossed me out. If you need a place to just sleep at night, the Quebec is for you. If you actually care about cleanliness then NO!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Medford Lakes, New Jersey
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We stayed here for the soccer beach blast weekend. The location was great - just a couple blocks to the boardwalk right near the middle pier. The outside of the hotel looks nice. The rooms severely need updating. The pool was fun except it was filled with unattended children. We unfortunately had the room right next to the grill near the pool so it was impossible to relax or sleep because there was constantly a loud party going on out front. We had to call the front desk at 1am the second night because the people were screaming and blowing horns. The management did nothing. The party continued until after 2am right outside our room even though my daughter had to be up at 7am to ref the tournament. We left the next day even though we had paid for another night. The management didnt care, wouldn't give us another room, a credit, or a refund. Avoid this hotel unless you like to party all night and you favor location over quality lodgings.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Keith P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#9 of 76 in Wildwood
Daytona Inn
Daytona Inn
#12 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Quebec Motel By-The-Sea? Share your experiences!