I arrived to an unpleasant man who immediately complained that they didn't accept American Express (which I had used on Booking.com to book the reservation) and that "you'll have to pay!" Well... yeah, of course. Then, he informed me that breakfast was at 9 a.m. I told him that I had to be at a conference at 9 a.m.... his response was, "well, I guess you won't have breakfast then." Incredibly inhospitable. No welcome, no graciousness... no, "well, we'll be happy to provide something for breakfast so you can get to your conference." Just rude, rude, rude... never again. And, on top of that rudeness a bed that was positively awful. I could not be less happy about having stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have been an BB for the last 16 years and want to thank all our guest for its wonderful success. Unfortunately due to situations out of our control we will NO LONGER be serving breakfast. Our historical hotel has all the modern amenities along with the charm of years past. Quiet and comfortable for any stay. Come and enjoy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Holly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holly Beach Hotel Bed And Breakfast
- Holly Beach Hotel Wildwood