“Terrific”

Dining options: Breakfast
Halethorpe, Maryland
“Terrific”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My daughter and I stopped in to have breakfast at the bagel time café. WOW what a nice comfortable experience. The food was awesome, the juices freshly squeezed, the coffee was terrific. The service was superb. Raven and her sister made us feel like old friends. I highly recommend this café for your breakfast or lunches. The bagels are fresh. I can't wait to return. They will get busy during the peak time, but, the wait is worth it

• Visited May 2014

“Home away from home”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Bagel Time is a sweet, cozy place to eat! I love that it's not like every other restaurant in the area. The smaller dining area and counter make you feel more comfortable. Even the music is soothing and easy-going. The staff is welcoming, the food is delicious, and the prices are very reasonable for the serving sizes. More than the bagels, my favorites are the paninis (huge servings - I always take half home for later) and breakfast sandwiches - I order something new everytime! Plus the chef loves trying new dishes (check out their specials) including delicious VEGAN and GLUTEN-FREE options!!! I can't wait to take my parents (both vegans) to Bagel Time. And bonus - it's only a block from the boardwalk and beach!

• Visited May 2014
Williamstown, New Jersey
“UGG”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Nothing special about this place food was average and pricey wait staff is slow slow slow Mc Donalds would have been cheape faster and prob just as good

Visited April 2014
Wildwood, New Jersey
“great place for a morning bagel after a bike ride or a walk on the boardwalk.”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

this is a great little bagel shop.... The people who owns this cafe are friendly and make the visitors feel welcome. they also have full breakfasts and lunch options, but my favorites are the bagels.

• Visited July 2013
East Orange, New Jersey
“Salt Bagel Time”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I got up early and walked to the closest bagel shop. Ahh salt bagel I dont know about where you live but when I ask for a salt bagel I always get we dont have. So I was happy to get my salt bagel fix. Got my daughter a plain bagel and some bacon. They didnt have turkey bacon so she will just have to eat this. The service was great the ppl in this town is so friendly.

• Visited September 2013