“Great Service, Great Food and absolutely clean!”

ORIGINAL Hot Spot Restaurant #1
Ranked #54 of 172 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I loved that this Restaurant was within walking distance to my Motel. Once inside the cleanliness and friendly service was only over ridden by the incredible variety, taste and the perfect amount of food on my plate. Even stopped in just for their wonderful coffee. Debbie was awesome!

1  Thank Diane A

Reviewed July 31, 2012

delicious food good prices and friendly workers. Most of all this place holds a special place in my heart with my family from my childhood vacations in wildwood NJ! My dad got a t-shirt for spending so much money their!

1  Thank MichelleLeeE
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I thought that this diner was very clean and nice. I got a greek omelet and a side of toast and hashbrowns. I really reccamend it for peple to try. There was a nice waitress who served us and it was pleasent to be at and very affordable. I really reccamend it for anytime of the day.

1  Thank familyguy117
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The food was great, but the service was absolutely horrible. We actually had to get up and go find our server to get our check. Wont be back there in the near future!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Always welcoming, good and plentful food. Great atmosphere for all. Very accomodating staff and management