“Way overpriced, way too easy”

Palace of Sweets Adventure Maze
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Corn mazes are fun, so this should have been. But we were out in 2 minutes and went back in to kill time. Maybe only good for kids under 7? Plus having to wear plastic gloves was just too weird. Save your money or play black light mini golf.

2  Thank Gabyhp

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went in the one with the mirrors. This was alright but not worth ten bucks a person. Would not recommend.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Expensive as hell! But if you need to kill time on a crappy day, send your kids into the mirror maze... you won't see them for an hour!

2  Thank ShanaRoo
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Joey and the rest were so nice, put our stuff behind their counter for us, and gave us great deals :)

1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The price is a little high, but so are all the rides and attractions in Wildwood. It is much better than any mirror maze I've ever been in. I went the first year it opened, took my 4 and 5 year old and happy to say, i let them lead and they had no idea which mommy I really was. A little scary for them but very amusing to me. I was in Wildwood this year and made sure I went. kids are a little older now and they enjoyed it this time. Next year they are changing it a little making it more cool.

It is more fun with little kids getting lost and confused, but I think its cool and will go back next year after they redo it.

2  Thank Linda D