“I eat a lot of seafood...WOW!”

Crab and Seafood Shack
Ranked #23 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“I eat a lot of seafood...WOW!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been regularly coming down to the wildwood beach since I was born, and have eaten many times at different seafood restaurants. My favorite before tonights meal was Lobster House in Cape May. This place beats that hands down. Everything fresh, full of flavor, and very reasonably priced. Not your fancy dining, but un-beatable food. Had the Broiled seafood combination platter; everything hot, flavor was outstanding, nice large piece of fresh flounder, huge crab cake...very little if any filler, the steamers are too die for, the shrimp are extra large. what else can i say, we will definitely be back, and I wish the owner Joe the best. Also if you want, you can bring your own cooler for beers, wine etc.

2 Thank G W

East Petersburg, Pennsylvania
“Huge Crab Cakes”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were looking for someplace to eat and this one was on Trip Advisor so we thought we would give it a try. Joe has the best seafood platter I have ever had. The flounder, scallops, shrimp, clams and huge crab cake were not just fresh but delicious. It is a few blocks off the beaten path but worth the walk back to find this hidden gem. Not a huge dining room that opens at 4pm. Thanks Joe for a wonderful meal. We will be back.

2 Thank susieQ192
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Yummy crab cakes and steamers!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Myself and my 8 year old son stopped by Crab and Seafood Shack for dinner tonight. I saw it had pretty good reviews on Trip Advisor so figured it was worth a shot and boy are we glad we did! I had the boiled seafood platter which was delicious. My son ordered a dozen steamers that came out seasoned and full of flavor. He scarfed those down so I ordered him another dozen which he ate as well. He said they were the best steamers he ever had. I poured some of the extra juices from his steamers onto my baked potato which made it absolutely perfect! The coleslaw was probably the best I ever had! We definitely recommend this place to anyone!

2 Thank JennyT193
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had lobster rolls, calamari, crab chowder, flounder, crab cakes and seafood was fresh and delicious! Eat in or take out. Great service also!

2 Thank lynski49
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“Great little hidden gem in Wildwood,NJ”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

tired of going to the same tried and true restaurants in Wildwood? Us, too...so we ventured out to find the Crab and Seafood Shack....upon great reviews on Trip Advisor! We were not disappointed, either...the owners, Joe and Eileen are lovely...and Joe came out to ask us how we liked our dinner...not the cheapest, but most certainly the best seafood we've enjoyed. I usually never order fried seafood, but the combo sounded so delicious...and it was! We ordered that and a lobster roll which was worth the 12 bucks...my daughter and I had dinner there, and enough to take home for lunch the next day...leave your fancy clothes at home, and go tell Joe I sent you...delish!!

3 Thank Cannoli17