“Great food and location”
Review of Marvis Diner

Marvis Diner
Ranked #7 of 167 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2014

By our 3rd day eating food from the Boardwalk, we (me, my husband and 6 year old son) were kind of craving some "good" food. One shouldn't live on funnel cakes alone... ha ha

The reviews for this place were fantastic and we were staying at the StarLux which was about a block away so we took a walk over to the diner to have dinner.

It was too windy for us to sit outside but they did have a large area to sit outside if you want to.

The waitress (Nicole) was very sweet and helpful.

We ordered the mac and cheese bites as an appetizer and they were really good but the fresh, homemade tomato sauce was AMAZING! My son got the ravioli and meatballs and I was jealous that he was getting more of that delicious sauce with his meal. I got the chicken Panini and my husband got a burger.

Everything was delicious and we were SO full without even finishing our meals.

I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Marvis Diner is a gem in Wildwood. The staff are friendly and the food is great. If you look in the coupon books you can find a 10% off coupon for it which is nice. The portions are a great size and it is perfect for families with children. They even have an outdoor area for those gorgeous cool mornings!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to try out this restaurant for an evening meal and we were definitely not very happy here.
The waitstaff was very nice and efficient, but the food was not good. We will not go back to this restaurant when we go back to Wildwood!

2  Thank denise m
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Second time we are here this trip. Service friendly attentive and consistent both times. Breakfast large portions and delicious. My son loves the tater tots, and Iove the hash browns, sliced up real potatoes, sauteed with onions. He had Taylor ham egg cheese sandwich I had western omelette,third meal was two eggs toast hashbrowns..Since we were a party of 3, though very very crowded at 9:30 on a Sunday morn, we were seated quickly,There were many large parties waiting outside with 6 or more. Once seated and drinking our coffee, we were asked to move to another table so they could put two tables together for a large group. I really didnt mind since they were very nice about it, and the table was still in the same section with the same friendly waitress. Had we been in mid meal, it would have been disturbing, but it was easy to bring our cofffee mugs to the next table.
I know this place will be part of our WIldwood routine

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We were greeted by friendly staff as soon as we entered. We chose to eat on the covered patio. The diner was clean. Our waitress was very friendly and offered suggestions on the salad. The portions were good..I got buttermilk pancakes, my daughter got chocolate chip pancakes and my other daughter got a buffalo shrimp salad. The price was reasonable. I will definitely go back when I'm in Wildwood again and would recommend it to others.