“Awesome place in Wildwood, Nj” 5 of 5 stars

Marvis Diner
Ranked #9 of 156 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Awesome place in Wildwood, Nj”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I came for breakfast and really liked it. The portions are huge. Couldn't finish everything because I was full. Our waitress Anna was probably the BEST WAITRESS I've ever had going to a restaurant. She was so friendly, kind, and very attentive to our table. Would definitely come back here again.

• Visited July 2013

Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
“Marvis Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great prices. Very good food. Wide variety of food.Very friendly staff. Coupons are in the booklet given out at the motels. Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Very Good Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love it when I read a review and it turns out to be correct. Marvis is a great place to eat breakfast. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because waiters and waitresses need to be properly trained. If I worked in this type of restaurant, I'd come to the table with extra napkins and water. You know folks are going to ask for it. Also, if folks order pancakes/waffles or anything that needs ketchup, etc., bring it to the table before the food comes. I hate cold or even luke warm food. It has already been sitting in the back waiting to be picked up, then I get the food and I have to wait another 2-3 minutes for the syrup that I had to ask for. Once the food is in my face I just want to dig in. However, the waitress and the management were both very nice.

• Visited June 2013
Williamsburg, Massachusetts
“Best breakfast in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

What a place!! We had the most delicious breakfast, best feta tomato spinach omelette I've ever had, served with fab hash browns! Pancakes fluffy and perfect. Huge portions!!! We sat outside on the comfy patio which was warm but felt more spacious than inside, & peaceful. Excellent service to boot!'

• Visited July 2013
Kreamer
“Great Diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We eat here every visit to Wildwood! Somehow found this place about 6 years ago while at Beach Blast Soccer tourney and we love it! We have ahd many different meals here and Breakfast and dinner and have never been disappointed with the service or food yet! The price is very good too especially considering we are in beach town..In my opinion, you can't go wrong with Marvis Diner!

• Visited June 2013