“We will be back... Again!”
Review of Marvis Diner

Marvis Diner
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is our 2nd time here. We first visited in June 2010. They have a wide variety of food, nice decor, great service. We came for breakfast and were not disappointed. Good coffee, fresh fruit, and yummy food. A great place to bring the family.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We visited the Marvis Diner for breakfast recently. The food was good. We were seated outside and though it was warm it wasn't too hot sitting out there. I ordered the M&M pancakes for my three children to split and it was enough as the pancakes are big! I had french toast which was very good. My favorite had to be the western omlette that my husband ordered. It was probably the best one I've ever tried. We would go back again.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I'd say Marvis Diner is the best a diner can be -- wide variety on the menu, great food, prompt service and very reasonable prices!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We came here twice for breakfast. There's generally a wait for a table, but staff do their best to keep things moving. Their chocolate chip pancakes were delicious, and pleased my very picky eaters. Pancakes were large enough that my two girls shared one order. I had the Jimmy croissant egg sandwich; scrambled eggs were fluffy, bacon well-cooked. Their home-fries were a little too heavily seasoned, but that may just be my taste. Would definitely return.

1  Thank scrappintwinmom
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We dined at Marvis three different times during our four-day stay -- once for each meal. The menu included varied selections for each meal and the portions were more than generous. They serve breakfast all day and their breakfasts are huge, so come with a big appetite!

Gyros and Greek salads are good and the hamburgers are huge.

This restaurant does not serve any alcoholic beverages.