“Pub grub at it's finest without the alcohol!”

Stewart's Root Beer
Ranked #113 of 168 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 1, 2014

So walking along the boardwalk I wanted to sit down and not be surrounded by the sights for a bit. This was awesome! First of all, the cheeseburgers were superb. Made to order and with fresh pickles, lettuce, and tomato. It came with fries but I wanted the onion rings so got both. The onion rings are decadent delicious. My son loved the sliders. My daughter loved the chicken. If you get the frosty mug for $3 you get free refills which is so worth it, we probably refilled at least three times. This is fine fast food. A nice change from just pizza and funnel cake options on the boardwalk. The service wasn't bad either. Definitely going back. May have gained a pound or two but it was worth it!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our experience eating there because of our waitress Barbra! She was very polite and helpful. I will definitely make another visit back to Stewarts!

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The food at Stewarts was phenomenal but our waitress, Barbara was even better! I've been to Stewarts several times given that i've lived in Wildwood this summer and she has been nothing but kind, fast, and generous every time she has served us. If you decide to eat here, i highly recommend you request her.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our server, Barbara, was amazing!! She served amazing food and she was so friendly and helpful!! Stewart's is always great but our server made it even better!!

1  Thank PDoggiedog
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Me, my husband and our 6 year old son tried this place for dinner while on vacation.

We were attracted to it because of the rooftop dining area and of course, the root beer float sign.

It was really windy and a little chilly on the roof but the view was great so it was well worth it!

The food was good and fairly priced. Our waitress was very nice and friendly.

I would definitely recommend it for a quick meal in a great location on the boardwalk!