“Nice view on top deck”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Tried this place for dinner and it was good. We enjoyed sitting on the roof. Our server was nice. The food arrived quickly and was cooked nicely. It is priced a little higher, but considering the location, it's expected. Bacon cheese fries were delicious. My son enjoyed their chicken fingers, and I had a great grilled vegi wrap.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went to Stewart's in mid June before peak season, therefore we were seated immediately. We decided to sit on the top deck overlooking the beach. Our waitress was friendly and came to our table right away. We both ordered burgers and fries with black cherry soda. I was kind of disappointed they ran out of Stewart's cream soda, but the black cherry is my second favorite so all was fine. The burgers here are delicious! Perfectly cooked, juicy, and served on a big brioche bun piled high with lettuce, tomato, and onion. Although somewhat pricey, it's worth the trip at least once. If you go at lunch time the wait isn't as long. We plan on returning next time we visit Wildwood!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My friends and I had such an amazing experience at Stewart's in Wildwood. Their cheese steaks made me feel like I was in Philly even though we were in Jersey. It was an extremely busy weekend and they still managed to provide quick and super friendly service. Our waitress Sam was soo friendly and made sure to check on us multiple times throughout our dinner. I will absolutely be going back!

2  Thank alix s
Reviewed August 21, 2013

good and service was good except , i ordered a chicken wrap with no cheese and fries..my bf ordered a burger w onion rings...the sides were switched and i had cheese ont he sandwich - the sides wasn't a big deal - but i didnt want to have to send the sandwich back so i just took off the cheese myself-but other wise it was enjoyable

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food, awesome second floor seating, high prices, LOUSY waitress Carly. Didn't write the order down and, as usual when they don't write the order down, got it wrong. Then we had to ask for each part that she forgot. "Oh you wanted that?" Yeah it was part of the order and we were paying for it. Was very irritated when we asked for refills which were part of the mug deal. Hope you don't get Carly! Otherwise food was good.

2  Thank Fab5454