“AWESOME PLACE”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Food is PERFECT The Service Was Great The 2nd floor out door Seating is Awesome The View of the Beach & Boardwalk is Great. I ccant say enough Great things about Srewarts. We are a family of 6, the Pricing is very affordable. I highly recomend going here, especially for the AWESOME Root Beer served in a Frosted Mug.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The location is great - practically right on the beach. If you get rooftop seating you have a great ocean view. This place is a bit pricey ($53.00 for 4 burgers and one order of fries to share - plus 3 sodas). But I guess you're paying for the location.........the food was good, so I may return, not sure. Service was okay - it was packed when we went. I believe they could use a few more waiters/waitresses......

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The best thing about Stewart's is it's locaction on the boardwalk with roof top seating that over looks the beach. The food is average and over priced in my opinion, and the service wasn't great- long waits for food after ordering.

1  Thank kelleykuc
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Good little spot for lunch right on the boardwalk. There are many sandwiches and wraps on the menu. Of course, they have the famous root beer, too!

1  Thank Tiffany W
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch after walking the borads from the Convention Center. We shared the burger sliders which were really good. Three burgers with fries hit the spot. Of course, the free refills of root beer served each time in a frozen mugs cannot be beat. We ate on the upper leavel with good views of the boardwalk and the beach. I thought the price was reasonable for what we got and the server was really friendly and nice.