“A Great Find”
Review of Pacific Grill

Pacific Grill
Ranked #21 of 161 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E. Taylor Ave.
“A Great Find”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had gone down to Wildwood for the weekend and by the second night craved something a little more upscale than your traditional boardwalk fare. We found this restaurant on the web and thought we'd give it a try. We arrived early and the place was empty, but by the time we left the place was packed. The food was solid and the service was professional and accommodating. I had actually made an error ordering my main course as I didn't realize it contained something I was allergic to, but our server went out of her way to get a replacement in no time at all. I would recommend giving it a try. It's a BYOB, but they have a limited wine selection at moderate prices if you forget.

3 Thank SquishyNJ

Somers, New York, USA
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is my second visit, my first was last year. I actually thought last visit was better, but our experience this time was still very good. First off they have a gluteen free menu with many options. Food, Service and Decor were all very nice. Menu is not very large but provides many options. I think it is a very good upscale restaurant in Wildwood. Like most of Wildwood restaurant is BYOB. They do have a small local wine selection.

2 Thank Joseph C
Wildwood, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will Never Go Back!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Rude owner, overpriced bland dog food, save your hard earned money please as this is a seasonal restaurant and will not be in business long!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank john k
Brewster, New York
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I saw Pacific Grill on Facebook or otherwise online and decided to take a chance, especially knowing they were affiliated with Union Park. Upon arriving at the restaurant, it was empty at 7:00 pm. My friend and I were a little dismayed but decided to stay. Were we ever glad we made that decision. The food, service and ambiance were impeccable. The desserts were amazing! I must say... the restaurant did fill up before our departure! Great dining experience.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

2 Thank corinnebad
Jersey City, New Jersey
“pricey but delicious!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had dinner there 7/5 with another couple. We walked in and it was a busy night. We did not have reservations but that was fine we were seated right away. The service was very slow, it took about 1 hour to get our meals. I had the Filet Mignon which was delicious. It was cooked to perfection and delectably tender. My SO had the hanger steak and he loved it. Our friends had the chicken dishes, that they also loved. overall the food quality was good, a nice place to have a intimate dinner experience.

3 Thank Tatiana C