“Great Food, Service and Fun”
Review of Route 66

Route 66
Ranked #36 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A 1950's themed restaurant & pizzeria that is not your typical boardwalk food! We have a little bit of everything, including a kids menu. Best gyro on the boards, quality French fries, original wraps/paninis. All food made to order.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Love going to Route 66, best in Wildwood. Food, music and dancing my for a fun meal. I have had the burgers, pizza, pancakes, waffles, fries and cheesesteaks...all good. The 50's music they play is great, sure beats the stuff played in other places. If you want to take your family to a place to eat, go to Route 66

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Everyone in our party got burger and fries.. We all thought they were great. Everyone was very nice!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Let me start out with a compliment to owners Dino and Ria...They are the most friendliest and compassionate people I have ever met! You feel like family when you are in their presence.
We started going there just for the RIBS (which are DELICIOUS I must add). My 8yr old son cant wait to go down the shore just for them...Then we discovered their PIZZA..omg...you "Sams" and "Macks" only people have NO idea....Their pizza is the best pizza I ever had!! Im from Philly and have never tasted pizza like that. We may only be in Wildwood 3 times a year, but are at route 66 five out of six nights..I was soo confident sending people from our motel that I offered to PAY for their meal if they were not completely satisified...Guess what..never paid a DIME!

I must share this experience, Mothers day wkend this year we went, they just opened and ribs were unavailable. Dino came over to us and promised to order them special for us and we would have them the next day. Low and behold we did, but he went above and beyond...the shipment came in wrong and he went out of his way to correct it!! Ive never been disappointed with anything ive ordered..yum yum. Cant wait until Irish wkend to see them again:)

See u soon, Joe Linda and Charlie

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The food was okay but this place is over priced for the boardwalk. 2 adults and 1 kid (4 years old) $45 we had burgers. The decor was nice and the bathroom was clean.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Although it would suffice to say that we eat there every day of our vacation (last year too), I'm compelled to elaborate. We vacation with my brother and his family, and love eating at Route 66. It's the sure place to get a perfect meal every time. The food is always fresh, as someone else accurately described it - "yummy", great service, awesome music (which isn't so loud that you can't have a conversation), super clean, and the icing on the cake was the "Rockin' Robin" (you have to go see it to know what I mean).