“best burgers in town”

Ranked #35 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A 1950's themed restaurant & pizzeria that is not your typical boardwalk food! We have a little bit of everything, including a kids menu. Best gyro on the boards, quality French fries, original wraps/paninis. All food made to order.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

best place to eat if you have small children place is clean and well staffed food is great and their burgers are the best when were in wildwood for a week we eat there 2 or more times

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I eat at Rt.66 as often as I can....this summer I am trying to work my way through the menu....Love the food....Can't decide what is my current favorite but I love the Gyros, The Greek Salad, Chicken Caesar Pasta, and an appetizer that is new this summer is the Rock N Roll that is absolutely amazing(comes with either steak or chicken). The wait staff is amazing and super friendly, and the owners Dino & Ria are truly the best! Highly recommend you make Rt.66 a stop while enjoying the sights and sounds on the Wildwood boardwalk and don't forget to finish your meal with a Brownie Madness (homemade brownies warmed with a scoop of ice cream on top, drizzled with homemade carmel sauce and chocolate sauce, smothered with whip cream and if you ask you might get a cherry on top!

1  Thank Jill L
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went to Route 66 on June 25 20013. The owner greeted us at the door and seated us quickly.
The gryo was the best I had on the boards and I have been eating them for the last 10 years up and down the boardwalk. The fries were pretty good to. When we left I told the owner that he was doing something right and was very pleased by my comment. It is worth the walk up the boards to visit Route 66 regardless of where you are staying.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food was good.
Atmosphere was fun and light hearted.
Service was great.
The Owner, is a charm and a wonderful person who took the time out to come and greet us and make sure everything was ok, he also checked on us again as we were leaving.
We will definitely be going back again. Did I mention this wasn't our first time there either.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

5 stars for the atmosphere 1 star for the service. Over the memorial day weekend they ran out of a lot of items on the menu and flagging the waitress for drinks was like driving home on the Schuylkill expressway at peek afternoon traffic on a hot summer day…forget it. I would give it one more try, however there are so many places to eat not sure if I need to.