“Keep walking by”

Dining options: Late Night
Newark, New Jersey
“Keep walking by”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice seating on top level- but waitress didn't get drinks right and then took forever to bring the correct ones. And appetizers came out with main course.

“Bad food bad service”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went for dinner with a friend. Was sat at a horrible table, right next to the server station and garbage area. Took forever to get service. Took even longer to order. Food was subpar. Don't plan on visiting again

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Not bad for the boardwalk”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were on the Wildwood boardwalk and wanted a meal where we could be served, have some wine and some casual food. Capt'n Jack's was a good choice; very good food (the salads and fish tacos were great) and the drinks were good. We were there in the evening with live music which made for a fun atmosphere to watch people stroll by on the boardwalk. I would go there again.

Hamilton
“Billed me times when I only went twice!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Had a great time until I came home and noticed they charged me for 3 visits when I only went twice. I've called multiple times with promises of phone calls back but have yet to receive one. Extremely disappointed. Think perhaps someone at the restaurant is helping themself to other people's money!!

Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“Horrible Eatery”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My experience at Capt'n Jack's was nothing short of awful! After finishing my meal my I accidentally left my iphone on the table and literally walked a block away before realizing my phone was gone. When I went back to the restaurant the bust boy had already cleared my table and taken the phone. He lied to our faces and was rude and uncooperative. He only gave back my phone when we threatened to call the police. Never eat here! They're thieves!

2 Thank NICOLE R