Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews liquor store the owner pool and hot tub walking distance bed was very comfortable pool area few blocks a great place to stay clean rooms definitely stay here again coffee pot visit wildwood home away from home mini fridge sandbox shiv pet
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights based on trip advisor reviews. My daughter had a dance competition so we really just needed a place to sleep. Pros: hotel is clean. Residential area. Next to liquor store, acme and CVS. McDonalds and Wawa close by. Staff was super nice and helpful. Deck for laying out in sun.
Cons: clientele was a little frightening the first night. I was actually afraid. Got better as the nights went on. Parking not great for a bigger vehicle but plenty on street parking. Room was small. Closet was a bar with hangers attached to wall. For our purpose it was fine but wouldn't rush back. Was told they have a sister property that doesn't allow under 25.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dreinhardt
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Having stayed at this establishment 3 years ago on a previous vacation i would have given it a 3.8 . The new owners over the past 3 years have done wonders and id really have to say this is a really relaxing place to stay that is close to everything . Its my second time being here and hopefully it won't be my last .

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank chriswerkheiser1
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here with the family. We were there for the NJ BBQ festival. We travelled with two other families who rented out from this hotel as well. The beds were comfortable. I was afraid the two full size beds wouldn't fit a family of four comfortably but it did. The kitchenette worked fine. Just what we needed to make a small breakfast each morning before we left. The ladies in the office were very nice and welcoming. At one point she seen my year old daughter waiting by the pool an hour before it was supposed to open up and one of the employees ask the owner if it would be possible he can open up the pool before 11 and he did. So I thought that was very nice because right after all the other kids came out and jumped in the pool. Yes like it was mention before the bathrooms are pretty small but we managed. If I was ever to go back to wildwood I would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We had an issue with the room AC.. They replaced the unit to make things right! Thanks to the team for their excellent service! I will be back. Very nice pool and whirlpool .. Close to drug stores and the super market..

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2017

We were impressed by this simple but clean and well-appointed motel. The friendly staff did everything possible to make our stay great. Starting with the room, which was spacious and, again, very clean. Yes, the bathrooms are small but after all, we weren't there for the bathroom! Was impressed with the well-stocked kitchenette featuring full-sized coffee pot and mini fridge and freezer. The property also has some shared gas grills. We were able to watch the July 4th fireworks from just outside on the sun terrace. And the kids loved the pool so much we never even went to the beach! Pool area fully stocked with toys and the water slide was a big hit. All around great value and excellent location in Wildwood Crest. We were there to visit friends at the nearby marina, so it was a quick walk there as well.

Room tip: top-floor rooms a bit quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled with family