Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews liquor store the owner pool and hot tub walking distance bed was very comfortable pool area few blocks a great place to stay clean rooms definitely stay here again coffee pot visit wildwood home away from home mini fridge sandbox shiv pet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We booked at the Sand Box motel for 3 nights initially because of the good deal and pool.
I have to say that this was the best motel experience I ever had! When we arrived the gentleman at the front desk was extremely welcoming and gave us a lot of recommendations on places to check out! We were given great service the entire time.
The room was a bit dated, but super clean and very comfortable during our stay. You can tell they have done some updates over recent years. Many cable channels too!
The motel is walking distance to an Acme and had a liquor store next door that offers a discount for motel guests! Also a short drive to the beach.
We will absolutely be staying with Sand Box again!!

4  Thank pbthompson18
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I booked the Sand Box Motel for three nights. When checking in, the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. We had a room on the second floor, when walking into the room for the first time there was an odd odor, and the connecting door to the room next to us did not close fully. This was due to the foam they poorly stuffed and taped in between the two doors. We suspect that the odor came from the foam or the carpet. Motels, especially pet friendly ones should not have carpet. We could clearly hear everything that the people in the other room were saying. However since we were only staying for three nights we didn't ask to change rooms, plus you get what you pay for ($70 per night is pretty cheap). The room came with a nice mini fridge and microwave. Also had a working air conditioner. When the maids cleaned the room daily, they did not change the sheets. Not really sure what they were coming into "clean", only thing the maid did was take the garbage. For an area with so many other motels. I would probably stay somewhere else next time. I previously stayed at the Aztec Motel which was around the same price, closer to the beach, and much cleaner.

2  Thank Nicole K
Reviewed May 8, 2017

The people at the front desk were very helpful, the room was clean and had extra pillows, bathroom was small but had everything we needed. we did have a little trouble with our cold water in the shower but was fixed within an hour. Did I mention that the people at the front desk were wonderful. we will be back again!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kj1591
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Had a great weekend me and my boyfriend were staying for 2 nights and it was excellent. Great food close by and broad walk a stroll away. The staff directed us to the dogtooth for food which was amazing and of course the board walk 2 min down the road this place is my new favorite place to stay.

3  Thank Stefano A
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Never stayed in Jersey this early in the year before. I usually come during the summer months. Sandbox motel staff took care of us once again and made our stay enjoyable. Had a great Easter weekend. Would definitely come back again this year and recommend this place to people.

Date of stay: April 2017