“If animals could run for help, they would.”
Review of Seaport Aquarium

Seaport Aquarium
Ranked #6 of 38 things to do in Wildwood
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Just had an awful experience. The place should be called "Throw your money away here." The service is unprofessional bordering on "hey, this is a stick-up, it's a miracle I'm awake." Is being stoned a prequesite for taking care of animals? No, say animal rights groups.

Let me give you a quick tour: dirty & dull displays, poorly lit, unpleasant staff, very limited variety, unsafe electric outlets and, basically, a rip off!

I will make sure to tell anyone I know to never set a foot in this place.

My only hope is that this most disappointing place gets a surprise visit from business and/or animal care authorities.

9  Thank Ketute

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The place has no air conditioning so if it is a hot day you will not find any relief in here. I literally sweated off 5 pounds while I was inside. Those poor animals. Are the alligators even real?? I swear I stared at them for 5 minutes and they didn't even move at all. Ever hear of Windex to clean the glass every now and then so I can see the animals clearly??

2  Thank AMSZEG
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was a horrible place...I felt so bad for the animals. Filthy and disgusting, not sure why they are still in business. Their were 2 alligators in this little room with no room to move. There were open cans of paint nearby and the whole place smelled like fumes. I was afraid to touch anything and it was really dark and dismal. I've seen alot of complaints on line...not sure why they are still in business. I would not support this business....

5  Thank Janice L
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Maybe I should've expected it. Don't get me wrong, a small aquarium on the boardwalk may have some appeal but I think there is so much more room for improvement. The place is dark and hot (then again it was a 95 degree day). The tanks don't seem to be too well kept. The glass tanks were very dirty, so don't plan on taking pictures. The touch the tail of a 2 foot nurse shark probably wouldn't appeal to much unless you are 5 years old or so. The koi pond seemed pretty cool. Lovely colors and display was great. It was definitely the highlight. The three alligators also added some cool factor but they were just there hanging out and again the glass was filthy. Though, there was one bubbly worker there that was super knowledgeable about the animals there. Spoke as if she had a passion for it, which is always nice to see. if you are really into marine/reptiles I say go for it, otherwise get some ice cream :)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Run down, nothing to see, trash I hope nobody goesthere It is a huge waste of time and money left the place within 30 seconds just saying

1  Thank jake d