“Interesting!”
Review of Seaport Aquarium

Seaport Aquarium
Ranked #15 of 37 things to do in Wildwood
Reviewed August 24, 2012

For about 8 bucks a person you could see some cool animals. including pythons.. alligators..big eels..and some cute turtles. but that's not all. There is a lot to look at here. i love aquariums and if your looking for something simple, cool, interesting and affordable to do, i would take a gander over here!

All reviews
"koi"
in 8 reviews
"rescues"

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Do not visit this aquarium unless you want to support mistreatment of animals. The place smelled disgusting. Every exibit was in terrible condition. The glass was so dirty it was almost hard to see the animals. It was run by children that are maybe 13 years of age. The worst part was the alligators. They had 3 or 4 big ones stuffed in an 8x10 exibit without any place to hide just nothing in it except some water on one side. VERY SAD! THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN!!

2  Thank KLM1124
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Not worth the money the aquarium was a huge disappointment. It was contained to one small area. The monkeys were pretty cool.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed August 4, 2012

It's my first visit in wilwood and I love animal so I enjoyed to visit this attraction and the guys in front seemed to be very smart so we buy ticket. At first we enter and smell not fresh air like old place. But we didn't care about we just wanted to have fun. After we see that every thing need to be clean all aquarium was dirty also like the wall was. No inscription to explain each of the animal and nobody to explain to. But that was not the worst. We arrive at the alligator and see the desaster!!! 3 big and poor alligator all in a very small place and the most dirty glass I ever see. They all seem so sick and sad I almost cry. But It went worst wen a young men came and hit the alligator with a big stick to move him from is position.... like about 5 minutes and never stop even with our eyes look at him !!! It's can not stay like that they can't do money over people and treat the animal like that.

4  Thank evelyne26
See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2012

First, let me start by saying that I really hate when people feel like they can take advantage of the LOCATION of their business and then give horrible quality service in return. A CHILD works here taking your tickets, he's pushing 13 if that. There is a man up in the front holding a snake for those who want to take pictures with it for around 10 bucks... I guess this is what they do to draw people in. There are a few different animals here, but the place is dirty and grimy... it looks like they take little to no care of it so I feel horrible for the animals. The poor nurse shark is in this small sad looking tank, as are all the other animals, but what really put me over the edge was the alligators. I have been to more aquariums than I can count, I know a bad one when I see one... this one obviously wants to make as much PROFIT as they can and spend as little as they can to try to maintain the place. They have 3 alligators squished in one of the most tiniest confined spaces I have ever seen. Go to reptiland in PA and you will see what sort of space an alligator is really supposed to have. And this idiot who worked there kept poking all of the alligators with a stick to try to get them to move and they were basically walking all over each other because they had no room. Mind you, I wanted to take the snake picture and was planning to on my way out, but I was almost on the verge of tears because of these poor alligators and didn't want to give this place one dollar more. This is my first review of anything on trip advisor and I travel a LOT - that should say something about how horrible this place is. The best thing you can do is not spend your money here, you would be supporting their horrible mistreatment of the animals. Go to Cape May Zoo instead - it's free! And I've never seen a more clean, well kept zoo in all of my travels... (and all of the animals have PLENTYYYYYYY of room)

5  Thank Lauren W