“Bring back the "good old days"”

Pink Cadillac Diner
Ranked #35 of 170 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I wasn't sure about the pink cadillac when I saw the ads for it, but I'm glad I gave it a try. We were in town for a conference and had dinner at the pink cadillac two nights. The service was very good and the food was delicious. I had raspberry pancakes the first night, and they were so good, I ordered the strawberry pancakes the next night. The atmosphere was very nostalgic and added to the fun of the evening. I would definitely come back the the pink cadillac.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had breakfast here and it was perfect. Served hot as it should be. Very friendly, There was a new girl starting that day and she forgot the correct shoes, the manager NEVER yelled at her she just told her she needed to go buy new ones. Very understanding to the girl.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We always find our way to the Pink Cadillac. We have stayed in Wildwood numerous times and we always eat breakfast there. The food is delicious and is always served hot. The prices are reasonable too. We have never had bad service. I will always recommend the Pink Cadillac, you will always find us eating there.

1  Thank TravelingMommaPA
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Mom and I went in to Cadillac for a bite to eat on Sunday. While mom opted for a vegetable omelet (which she said was delicious and had to take half home), I chose the special French Dip (which I embarrassingly couldn't finish either). The place was very clean, service was attentive and the food came out fast and hot like it should be in any dining establishment. Ask for a nice thick milkshake and have Anca rattle off all of the delicious flavors and combinations she can make. Tell her Walter told you to ask for a cherry on top.

2  Thank Waltfab
Reviewed May 17, 2014

If you are someone that loves pancakes & french toast you just have to try there strawberry cream cheese ones they are out of this world. Plus the employees are very nice & it is very clean place to eat at nice view of things to so stop on by & give it a try. I have no dislikes about the place to tell you about.

1  Thank Teresa H