“Best Place to eat!!!!!”
Review of Goodfish Grill - CLOSED

Goodfish Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: E Garfield Ave.
Description: What's a trip down the shore without seafood? Forget about the giant seafood restaurants that are only concerned about table turnover and have standard menus. At the Goodfish Grill, located at 3805 Pacific Avenue in Wildwood, you'll be seated in a cozy environment and served the freshest seafood available with a palate pleasing twist. The word 'ordinary' is not in the Goodfish Grill's vocabulary, from the charms of the building, to the different flavoring combinations of the food, to their extensive rum and wine collections - this restaurant is about more than just food; it's about an experience.
Wycombe, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place to eat!!!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I would highly reccomend Goodfish Grill in Wildwood to anyone! The food was out of this world, ther service was by far the best I have ever had in a restaurant and the setting was absolutely adorable with both inside seating and also outside seating. I have never had such amazing food and service at a restaurant. The staff was very attentive they always made sure that you had everything you needed and that you were very comfortable. I give exceptional credit to the chef!!!! The food was by far the best I have ever had. (and I have been to some high class restaurants and it topped even them!!!!). Everything was so fresh and absolutely scrumptious!!!!!! Everythig was portioned perfectly, it came out fresh and hot, there are just no words to truly describe how well everything was prepared! Anyone who is in the WIldwood area should definitely make a reservation to go to the restaurant! You won't be sorry at all that you did!!!!!!

1 Thank Jaimie S

“Pacific avenue's hidden gem”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I were disappointed to see GFG closed this year. We had been there in the past and always loved it. When I saw it open earlier this month I couldn't wait to get back down there. This weekend we made it there for dinner and The Goodfish is back and better than ever! The staff is outstanding and our server Gary was great! We were with our 11 month old son and Gary went out of his way to even keep him happy! The mussel appetizer is probably the best you could get anywhere and the surf and turf main course with risotto is too good to describe. I'm so happy to see this gem of Pacific ave restaurant row back and we will see you next week!

2 Thank corey310
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Great food/atmosphere”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I dined here last night. We had the firecracker shrimp appetizer which was delicious. He had fried scallops and I had the halibut. Both were perfectly cooked and our waitress was excellent. The homemade potato chips were awesome as well. Wish we had known it was a BYOB but it worked out fine. Would recommend this to anyone who loves seafood. Will definitely go back!

1 Thank Pvarlot
lansdale PA
“Pleasant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Read other reviews and decided to try this restaurant. Sat outside, pleasant friendly server. Food was pricey and good, not great, somewhat bland. Portions plentiful , took over half home with us. Dessert the same, server really pushed the bread pudding, convinced us to try and again, good not great. Probably won't be back but decent experience

foodie404, Manager at Goodfish Grill, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for visiting Goodfish Grill and sharing your opinion. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and atmosphere of the place. I wish you would have brought your concerns to manager's attention. We are proud to offer a wide variety of dishes, and are committed to ensure a great dining experience for every guest. I hope you'll consider to visit us again, and you can email me anytime at jon_pdc@hotmail.com, so I can make the necessary arrangements for you.
Chesterfield, NJ
“Terrific Seafood in Pleasant Environment”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Our group of seven people loved the food, service and atmosphere. The lobster bisque was one of the best I have ever had and the various scallop plates, several of us ordered, were all outstanding. I thought price was commensurate with the quality of the food and the location was nicely trendy and different from much of the rest of the Jersey Shore vacation experience. We will certainly go here again!

1 Thank Weism