“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Kist Motel

Sea Kist Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Sea Kist Motel
You added Sea Kist Motel to your Saves list
Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Ontario, Canada
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We have been stayin here for over 10 years now vacationing with family and meeting another family here when we arrive in total there is 45 of us, and have never had a bad experience. The owners Ann and Brad take client customer service to a new level, looking after anything you need, the rooms are clean the cleaning staff are friendly and curtious,great location for the boardwalk and the beach away from the hussle and bussle, Ann always lets you know whats going on in Wildwood so you don't miss out on anything, the pool is great, the upper deck patio is fantastic for get togethers. the rooms are spotless and there forever upgrading, just a great place to stay, now that our kids are having kids well be going back for a very long time. There is nothing anyone can say negative about the place in fact if you can then you should be staying at home as there is nothing that would satisfy you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank jacklogan

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay. The rooms are clean and kept in top shape. If you have any issues, management is customer first and will address any issues (we didn't have any issues). The outside maintains that old school classic wildwood look but rooms have been updated and maintained. If you're looking to hang out by the pool, it is on the smaller side but you do have the beach 30 seconds from your doorstep. Not sure about shower pressure issue that was in previous review but water was flowing at a good rate.....yes no shower head but seriously if a missing shower head is going to make/break your stay, I don't know what to tell you. Hot water and clean shower. Like I said before, if you have issues, they will work to address it bc they take pride in there product. Not loud or busy hotel....Pretty laid back and relaxing. Plan on booking future trips with this hotel at the top of my list.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank YankeeBoy30
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I read all of the reviews before booking this motel, and I just dont understand all of the rave reviews. Our room is horrible! Maybe the other rooms are nice, but this one just isnt. There is no water pressure in the shower. In fact, there isnt even a shower head. The sheets are so thin you can see thru them. The blanket for the sofa bed had hair all over it, and a cigarette burn in it. The room itself was clean, and the owner very nice, but for $210 a night this is definitely far below my expectations. I'm really disappointed. I was really looking forward to staying here.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
20 Thank JustMe129
South Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were looking for a one night stay on our way to Ocean Ciy Maryland.I had tried about a dozen places,and they were either all booked or wanted a minimum stay.I tried this one last attempt,and thankfully got a room for Friday night,June 14th,the day before rates went up for the season.I had e-mailed the owner Ann a few times,and found her to be very helpful and friendly.Upon checkin,she showed me other options in the future.Our room was not prepped yet,so we dumped our luggage and chatted for awhile,and went on the nearby boardwalk for about an hour,We came back to a small but efficient room,very clean like the reviews say.Wi-Fi was non existant,unless you went outside,like up on the deck.She disclosed this to us at the checkin.For $80.00,this was a good deal.By the way,the owner has been there for 26 years.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ramhead
York, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The rooms in this motel were very nice. I was expecting just a bare bones room for the price. The room was spacious and very updated. In addition, it's right on ocean ave a block away from the end of the boardwalk! Great location! (Not to mention it was a short walk from Kelly's bar).

The room was not quite ready when we attempted to check in. My group of people were in somewhat of a time crunch and the motel understood this. Their customer service was fantastic. They opened up anther room for us all to shower and allowed us to use the pool until our room was finished. They worked with us every step of the way! Very pleased with this motel and would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms with the 2 double beds. Much more space.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jesse P
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nicest, friendliest staff. The rooms were spotless with coffee pot and coffee. We were nervous because rooms at usual hotel were booked and Sea Kist only had 1 room with two double beds. It was bigger than larger efficiencies we stayed at. 2 double beds, 2 large dressers, closet, table and chairs in kitchen with stovetop, frig, coffee and coffee pot. Bathroom was clean and had under sink storage and over toilet storage. Our room was so tidy with all the space. FANTASTIC new favorite hotel for Wildwood.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MareNewJersey
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I decided spur of the moment we wanted to go to Wildwood for the evening, Knowing that colleges just let out and graduates would probably be freely roaming we didn't expect to find a place. I called Sea Kist and spoke with the owner before we left to see if they had any vacancies, which they did... and for a very reasonable price! She also assured us that no college or senior week students would be staying there. I was thrilled, because I just wanted a quiet and peaceful evening after a very chaotic week. We arrived around 8 P.M. for check in, It was a quick check in and we got great parking.

When we walked into our room, I was so pleased, it was so cute! hard wood floors, a kitchen, sink, table, stove, microwave, fridge! NOTHING was outdated, the room was very clean as well as the bathroom. The owner was so friendly and gave us advice on good places to eat. The service was just great! And the hotel is very close to the beach and boardwalk!

I can usually find something wrong with any place I stay, but I can honestly say I had NO complaints! I would definitely stay here again and this will be the first place I call to see if they have any vacancies the next time I go to Wildwood!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank AngieRiley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
Dolphin Inn
Dolphin Inn
#17 of 78 in Wildwood
4.5 of 5 stars 123 reviews

Been to Sea Kist Motel? Share your experiences!