“Firemen Convention Weekend”
Review of Sunflower Motel

Sunflower Motel
Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed here during the NJ Firemen Convention. As always, this motel is clean, clean, clean. Had an apartment this time. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. In fact, I had our weekends confused and was supposed to arrive the following weekend, but they were able to rearrange another customer who was arriving the day after us (called and ok'ed the switch with her). Recommended highly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank pwills528

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great place clean, safe, and the owners are always around. They can't do enough for you. It is centrally located. Close to the wawa, boardwalk, and great restaurants. The pool was sparkling clean. The whole place was spotless.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Annette S
Reviewed September 6, 2012

sunflower motel is a 5 star in my book this location is perfect to the boardwalk and for my parents who are old was a blessing we recommend very much therfore my good friends ernie and sandra tank you for your kindness from montreal canada the borromeos family.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank joe b
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been to wildwood before,but this is the first time my visit started and ended fantastically
Because thanx to tripadvisor,I came across this jewel of a motel.From the start to the end of my stay,my family and I were treated with respect,integrity and reassurance.location is top notch(30,seconds to boardwalk and beach),The room was very clean and comfortable,the pool was also clean,the staff were fantastic,and let me say that Sandra and Ernie(owners) are two of the nicest people we have ever met.They were very patient with any questions we had,and their information to all the attractions in Wildwood was top-notch.From now on,whenever I visit Wildwood,the Sunflower motel will be the place for us and to anyone I recommend it to.You see,Sandra and Ernie did not treat us like customers,they treated us like old friends.Thank you Sandra and thank you Ernie for making our stay the best there ever was!We won't forget you and we will visit again.Thank you from Mike and Mary from Canada.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Maria D
Reviewed August 26, 2012

So glad me and my wife decided to cone to The sunflower hotel was a very relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere! They treated me and my wife like king and queen for our anniversary! Father continue to pour your blessings apon Sandra and Ernie!

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank DVocals
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great place to stay if you are staying in Wild Wood NJ , Clean , close to Board walk, safe and the owners make you feel like family. I highly recommend it if you are down in the Wild Wood area. I have stayed here for Bike week and with my family , cleanliness is on there top priority and that makes me feel good to stay in such a clean place .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Benny C
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very nice place to stay . Very Clean place , The help where so nice and friendly . everything about this place was great. It had a outdoor pool and parking. Very short walk to the boardwalk . My family had great time

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family