“We had a great trip”
Review of Sunflower Motel

Sunflower Motel
Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Ernie and Sandra are lovely and made our vacation great! Sandra went above and beyond by sending me back my shoes which I forgot under the bed...ooops :)
Highly recommend staying here . We did not move our car the entire time... everything is with in walking distance.

1  Thank Laurie T

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I am a single mom and take my son to Wildwood for 2 nights every year. Each year I look and look all over the internet to find the best place to stay. I've finally found it! The Sunflower is so very clean, very friendly owners, and a great location. The pool is clean, the bathrooms are clean and that is by far the most important to me. Second is location. Just 1 1/2 blocks from the boardwalk. Only one street to cross and it's not a busy one. Very easy to cross with a very quick 7 year old. Parking was very easy. No piggy backing and covered so your car isn't blazing hot when you get in it. We were on the 2 floor (well 3rd cause it's two flights up) Ernie was very quick to offer help to get out things up all the steps. We managed just fine! We had room 201. Right on the corner in front of a very nice picnic table with an umbrella and a great view if the pool and boardwalk. Sandra was so kind to my son and really treated us like family. No more looking. This is where we are coming back to!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We had a fantastic 4 day extended weekend. The sunflower motel was extremely clean and close to the beach. The pool was clean and quite. I found the owners to be very thoughtful and accommodating in making our stay very enjoyable! I would recommend this motel to any family that is staying in Wildwood.

Room Tip: 103 -107 were great rooms with 2 beds and a sofa bed in the living room.
1  Thank SpiritBlast
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We stayed in their 2 BR apartment. The place is well maintained, nice and clean. Pretty basic in terms of amenities, but very caring management. Almost everyday on your way out or coming back from the beach they would ask if everything was ok and if we needed anything to make our stay comfortable. So, from that point of view the owners have nailed customer satisfaction element. One day the ice machine was broken and I went out to Wawa to get ice, Ernie noticed that and offered to pay for the ice. These little gestures make you feel cared and that makes a difference in a place like Wildwood, where amenities probably are not a differentiator.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

I stayed at the Sunflower over the Fourth of July weekend and had a great time there. The location is one and a half blocks from the boardwalk, and still very nice and quiet. You can get to just about everything on foot. The view of the fireworks were great, right from the front porch. I hear they have them every Friday night. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The pool and grownds were all well kept. The staff were all very nice and very friendly. Parking was also very convient. I will definately stay there again the next time I am in Wildwood and will recomend the Sunflower to anyone looking for a great pace to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The reviews were right about this motel. I had a wonderful stay at the Sunflower motel.Great location! Very clean and organized and the owners are soo nice. Can't wait to come back !!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angiegirlz
Reviewed July 4, 2011

one more weekend at sunflower and only tree words to say quality , friendship and honesty
thank you Sandra and your family for everything
see you again in two weeks
tchau