“Awesome”

Alumni Grill
Ranked #41 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps & daily lunch specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great salads! Fresh and big! Great sandwiches and apps! and even had gluten free bread, just ask, take out mostly, little seating and closes early at 8 pm, but really good! Also ask for condiments!!! The didn't give us ketchup with fries :( but I'm sure was just a mistake.

1  Thank July982
There are newer reviews for Alumni Grill

Reviewed August 15, 2013

very nice, clean and good service ..food was good.. wraps were tasty and made to order ... lots of variety to satisfy whole family

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stopped in and tried the Jekyll and Hyde cheesesteak and some dodgeballs. While both items were good, I wouldn't order either of them again. They are definitely both good, but for me they were more of a novelty item. I would rather have fries than the dodgeballs... they were just too bland to me. And I would have rather the Jekyll and Hyde cheesesteak have some heat to combat the creaminess of the sauce. It was good, but just got to be cloying by the end. Maybe we'll come back and try some of they're other styles of cheesesteaks as the steaks themselves were pretty good, but tough to tell since there was so much sauce.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I've had their food twice, it's really filly, and everything so far is really good. The taste is different than other hoggie restaurants.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This local spot is great! We ate here twice during our 4 days in Wildwood. Must try their Jekyll and Hyde cheesesteak! Everytime I asked the kids where they want to eat, they'll say Alumni Grill!!! Will definitely come back and eat here on our next Wildwood trip. They have a parking space for customers too which is great! Check it out!

1  Thank 22QueenBee