“Delicious, Inventive Food With Friendly Service”
Review of Alumni Grill

Alumni Grill
Ranked #41 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps & daily lunch specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Alumni Grill is a little sandwich shop which also features a milk shake bar. Apparently it was created by a group of friends who graduated school together (hence the name “Alumni Grill”). This place strives to be unique and features home made everything (right down to the ranch dressing). I had a very unique burger which was capped with crabmeat salad and a slice of melted cheese. It sounds weird, but it worked. Our burgers were grilled to perfection. Service was friendly and fast and we just had a great time there. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Alumni Grill

Reviewed August 17, 2012

One of my favorite places on the island! Food is always great...whether take out or dine in. The staff is always super friendly too. Plus the menu set up is just plain fun!

1  Thank Lori A
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Maybe we went on a bad night? The owner/manager- whatever was preparing for a very large wedding reception and told us we could eat at the milkshake counter. When our number was called I got up to get our food and she took one of our stools. She replaced it with a much shorter one??? No one was at the reception yet so I don't know why she did that. Husband got the bano burger he said it was an odd overly spicey burger. The fries had ZERO flavor. I got a cheesesteak with hardly any cheese and super dry- I added ketchup just to get it down. The cheese wedges were very good, at least the top layer. The second layer had no cheese. Would never go there again. Blah-

Reviewed August 3, 2012

You would drive right past this place if you weren't looking for it, but their food is worth taking notice. Went with ten members of the fan so we had a good variety of the menu and it was all great. People were nice and prices were fair.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Since I am a local I sometimes forget that it is important for us to give opinions of the restaurants and shops we frequent. Alumni Grill is an all time favorite. The staff is always friendly and the food excellent. Although I do miss the meat loaf I am always able to find a great meal here. The milkshakes always hit the spot too. Jalapeno sauce makes everything better.
I always recommend this establishment to my motel guests.