“Forget I am not a tourist”
Review of Alumni Grill

Alumni Grill
Ranked #41 of 163 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Alumni Grill is a specialty sandwich shop located in downtown Wildwood. Our menu includes gourmet salads, burgers, panini, wraps & daily lunch specials. We pride ourselves in using fresh ingredients and preparing every item to order. When the summer gets too hot, we can cool you down with a thick milk shake or float at our milk shake bar. Alumni Grill is the perfect place for all ages. Come in and see!
Wildwood, NJ
“Forget I am not a tourist”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Since I am a local I sometimes forget that it is important for us to give opinions of the restaurants and shops we frequent. Alumni Grill is an all time favorite. The staff is always friendly and the food excellent. Although I do miss the meat loaf I am always able to find a great meal here. The milkshakes always hit the spot too. Jalapeno sauce makes everything better.
I always recommend this establishment to my motel guests.

Davidson, North Carolina
“Interesting beach food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Fairly inventive food for a summer beach storefront restaurant. Good sandwiches & appetizers, nice milkshake bar. Seems like a large take-out crowd which is a good idea if you're looking for any ambience. We eat outside, which is along a low traffic road with less than quaint buildings in the neighborhood.
Overall decent service and good food. Really just good but compared to the rest in Wildwood they get a VG.

Pennsylvania
“A favorite of mine”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love to visit this place. The menu is different then the average. But they give full details about the food. Ate the mexi-whiz chicken cheesesteak. Loved it! (Friend ordered it, but too hot for her) Also ordered the regular cheesesteak. (friend ate that) A little bland and dry. But love the big chunks of meat. Fries were ok, I will stick with the potato wedges next time. Daughter said grilled cheese was good. (And trust me, many places can mess that up.) Other friend had chicken fingers....very good! Only down side this visit, it took about 25min to get our food. But it was good.

1 Thank goin_south78
Wildwood, New Jersey
“CREATIVE SANDWICHES”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We've been coming here for years. They put together some unique combinations. We're always impressed.

northampton
“Good sandwiches, great value”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Had great specials on thursday, when we went. For $5 or $7 you got a good sized, delicious sandwich and fries. Several of us got different kinds, and all were great.

Visited July 2012