Skylark Resort Motel
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$200
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$165
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$73
$205
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$72
$65
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$211
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$148
$125
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)
$159
All reviewsfront diskbroad walkenjoyable vacationplace to stayjersey shorethe location is perfectclean placeclean roomswildwood areafamily vacationtwo double bedsmini fridgesophiamotelblockpoolboardwalk
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Very accommodating. Very nice staff. Clean rooms. Close to everything! I would stay there anytime I could. The staff cleaned the room daily. You would think there would be sand in the room but they made sure there was not. Nice pool. Restaurant attached made grabbing a bite to eat convenient.

3  Thank Candyriggins
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the most perfect place to stay in Wildwood it's only 2 blocks from the boardwalk. We are a family of 5 and we are so happy to stay there is a clean place never find any kind of insect there (I'm a freak about insects)... The staff is so nice! Has a nice pool and is a few steps from Morey's Piers and the beach "...........can't be better?

Room Tip: You have rooms for 2 peoples for 4 or apartments for a big family prices very low..
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Danroberika
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Every year I make multiple trips down to wildwood and every year I stay at the same resort motel, and for good reason to. First thing coming here to check in ; the staff greets me with a smile and there really easy people to talk to. Even before I decide to stay here, they show me the room I would stay in just to make sure I'm comfortable with my room.Stepping in the room smells fresh, like coming from the beach, and everything you need included. Even has a large parking lot so you can save your quarters for the broad-walk. Overall it's just home away from home, you wont be sorry spending a good time here.

2  Thank Jezielflores
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had a great time at this hotel. Stayed in the cottage and everything was fantastic. The pool was clean and really hit the spot on a hot day. Great owners and a great stay overall. Would definitely stay here again. Very close to the boardwalk and beach. Owners were very friendly and accommodated our stay beyond our expectations.

2  Thank Zebraigloo
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to come to wildwood for our Fourth of July vacation.when we checked in the young lady at the front desk was very nice and accommodating.The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms very also clean we stayed there for 5 night and had no problems.We always had something fun to do beacause it was in the center of everthing!The boardwalk was only a block away!OverAll I loved this motel and I would most certainly stay here again and would reccomend this motel to anyone who is looking for a nice clean room when visiting wildwood!

4  Thank Jbproductions