Binns Motor Inn
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$200
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$165
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$73
$83
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$72
$65
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$211
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$148
$125
Daytona Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
$109
$89
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)
$159
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Please whatever you do! DO NOT stay at this unsanitary place! My daughter and I were supposed to stay from July 12-14! I checked in at 4:30pm and checked out at 7:00pm the same day!!! I had room 106 which was right by the lobby! When I asked if I could be moved the guy at the desk told me that they had a security and I would be fine! I complained about the size of the room and he told me I had one of the better rooms! If that's the case I'd hate to see the others! The room was small and smelled horrible!. Shower was small, smelled and tile was coming up! Sink had rust in it and there was rust at the base of the toilet! While there 3 other motel guest complained about black mold on their bed, dirty shower lining, broken mattress and ants! Needless to say my daughter and I were out of there!!! please believe me when I say, YOU DO NOT WANT TO STAY HERE!! This place needs to be demolished ASAP!!! This motel gets rated -0 from me!!!!

4  Thank ladyjune65
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my family of three stayed in room 114 , the room disgusting , bed disgusting , bathroom disgusting , carpet disgusting . The smell of mold is overwhelming. When we first checked in we went to the room on the dresser was a digital drug scale , cards , razor blades , and empty bags wich appered to have cocaine in them . I got no appolagize from the staff . Infact they actually giggled a bit . The pools were green and disgusting as well . And to top it off there were three accidents in the parking lot all with drunk teenagers involved . The best part no refund !!! Never again . Bug infested .

3  Thank dandougherty
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed at this motel for the weekend! It was a last minute rental and I guess you do get what you pay for. When we checked into the room the foul moldy smell hits you in the face. In one of the drawers we found a drug scale and razor blades. We had a 9 year old with us and to have that laying around was not acceptable at all! The room wasn't cleaned at all. The mirror had finger prints on it, there was trash and food on the carpets, the bed spread had stains on it, the beds were so thin and cheap, the bathroom towels had makeup on them and the toilet hadn't been cleaned in years. That was just the inside of the motel.... The pool was small, the water was green and never was treated, and just about all the chairs were stained and broken. The parking lot is too small you can't even fit your car in a space, a couple accidents happened while we were there. I would really like to know where all the money goes because it sure isn't going towards renovations! If you need a place to stay and your with family do not go here!!! It is a complete dive that smells and looks nasty and is basically a place for kids to hang out and party!!!!! I couldn't wait to check out and go take a clean shower in my own clean shower!!!! TOTALLY GROSSED OUT BY BINNS MOTOR INN AND BONITO MOTEL!!!!!

Room Tip: If you can't stay somewhere nicer then choose your car before this place... seriously!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tara C
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hygiene was insulting, even if the pay and the location were reasonable, there is no excuse to keep the rooms unclean, the sheets of the beds were stained with urine, the bathroom tub had mold, the sink were rusty, and the carpets were dirty. They don't do a daily cleaning.
It is not a safe place to stay, loud and noisy, people smokes pot and there is no service after 7pm.
The pool is dirty and limited parking space.

3  Thank Osha411
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The first day we got there in the day time there was bugs on the bed in room 109. In the night time somebody was smoking weed in the hotel. The security were running up and down the hotel drunk and smoking. The bathroom water is cold and the sink, tub, and most of the stuff is rusted. The service is terrible they don't take out the trash. The towels are hard. I rather have spent the money that was on that hotel in a nicer hotel. Also when I told them about the bug problem they didn't listen. My friends rented out the other rooms and they're all like that. I don't recommend people going there at all....

3  Thank Lalasopa