“Canadian Outlaws”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Canadian Outlaws”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Family of 4 stopped by Antique Images in Wildwood, NJ on July 5, 2014. We had a blast. My 4 and 6 year olds looked awesome all dressed up as outlaws. Antique images took really good care of us. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cecilia_Charles

Pearl River, New York
“Stay away.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Staff is rude. older lady (irish) yelled at me because I couldn't hold my pose after sitting there for 5 mins. There are 2 other spots on boardwalk. Stay away from this one.

Visited July 2014
jimmyd069, Owner at Antique Images, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
I am very sorry that your experience was less than enjoyable. Your 10 person sitting included 3 very small children one of whom is a toddler.

We work very hard to get their attention and produce natural smiles. This requires the adults holding their poses while we work with the children.

Most people recognize this effort and put up with the temporary inconvenience for the sake of the kids.

That means responding to our direction when we get the kids attention but lose yours. This is a matter of split seconds.

This may appear abrupt, and I am truly sorry for your interpretation of our efforts to produce your sitting with the 3 kids.

Again, we apologize.
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Repeat customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I've traveled to Wildwood every summer since my childhood and now I take my own children. We've done an old time photo shoot with my daughter since she was a baby. The first year we went to whichever place was close on the boardwalk. Every single year since we've gone to boardwalk mall to visit antique images. I have 8 years worth of pictures proudly displayed in my home but sadly the very first picture is from an incredibly sub par photographer. If I could turn back time I'd redo the first pick at antique images, because honestly they're not created equally. Beyond picture quality, their staff is equally superior. How does a place on the boardwalk maintain the exact same staff year after year? Good management! And it translates to their customer service. They're efficient but won't rush you. They'll offer you products but won't grimace if you refuse. They have an interactive facebook and instagram account... ask them to post your pic and they'll oblige! It's no surprise they're rated #1. We will be forever loyal to them. They remember us too! And they mail coupons! Love them!

3 Thank jraf19
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent place with fair prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We went here in the morning of July 4th. It was a rainy non beach day. This place was awesome. The guy "running the show" was so organized and did a great job! We are a family of 11 and had just the 7 kids get done up like pirates. The kids had a blast getting dressed up. They really know how to talk to kids to get the best out of them. Then he photo shopped the best looking parts of 2 pics together. It turned out perfect. We had 3 pics with the enhanced color, frame for 1 and photo of 7 for under $100. Excellent deal!!!!!

4 Thank Klineyqueen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So much fun and great photos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Every time I've gone to Wildwood we go get our old time photo done by these guys in the boardwalk mall. They have great outfits and props and have every photo turns out great cause they know how to pose us and dress us up to make us look awesome! They are the only ones I go to on the boardwalk. This time Mary pulled out a special outfit for me and my boyfriend so we could achieve exactly what I wanted for our gangster photo. We looked like we belonged on mad men or like we were bonnie and Clyde it was amazing. I loved it. They loved our pic so much they posted us on their Facebook! Also a special bonus is you can find a coupon for $5 or 4 free wallets.

Visited June 2014