Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

A Keepsake for the ages

Reviewed August 9, 2018
Austin P
Hazleton, Pennsylvania

All reviews antique images boardwalk mall civil war fun experience family tradition year after year whole family rainy day all ages mary costumes photographs donovan steampunk pose souvenir film
Reviewed August 18, 2018

My husband has always wanted to do this so we decided why not...and we are so glad we did! Donovan and the girls were wonderful. It was so much fun, and the picture turned out great! A fun experience and we will definitely do it again some time.

1  Thank Eric And Teri B
Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience and your photos. Thank you for sharing, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

This place takes you back with old time photos but in reality; years from now you'll look at and love the investment because the smiles will be priceless. Well worth the time and effort. The staaf is very helpful too.

Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Donovan and staff were simply amazing. My husband and I went on Friday. We’re a plus sized couple and when I called to inquire about the costume sizes, he assured me that it wouldn’t be an issue. We got there and we were welcomed by 2 very friendly girls (I don’t remember their names, so sorry). They helped me get ready while Donovan helped my husband. Professional, friendly, and amazing. Worth every cent. I want to bring my whole family back for a group shot.

Worth every cent!

Ps: they’re located in the boardwalk mall in the back. Walk in, go up the ramp and go to the back right corner. They need better signage in that mall.

Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

We are delighted you enjoyed your experience in our studio and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I just had my annual photo of the family taken. This place is great, I've been coming here for years and always get the best service.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to creating more memories for you in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

the Original Old Time Photos inside the Boardwalk Mall on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ. is the best place to take your family photos or individual photos! Sure there are other photo places on the boardwalk, but this Old Time inside the Mall is the Best.. Awesome Service, Joe & Donovan know what they are doing as far as camera positioning and lighting go... these two are awesome! We did a family shot and two individual photos of the kids. Prices were okay... Highly recommend this place!! we will be back, for sure.

Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to our studio. We will look forward to creating more memories for you and your family in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

This was a fun thing to do with my family. I wasn't really happy with how some of the pictures came out and it was a little expensive but it was fun and something different to do

Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

We are glad you had fun and experienced Old Time Photo with your family in our studio.

Reviewed June 29, 2018

I took my niece here this was her first old time photo and she LOVED it!!!! Great price and options for different prints.

Joseph T, Owner at Original Old Time Photo, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank you very much. We are glad to make a great experience for your niece:) We are looking forward to see both of you again:)

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

My family and I been getting pictures done every year for the past 5 years. It's such a great old time photo. They dress us all up. It's fun for the whole family. Great memories every year!!

Thank you. We will continue making great memories for you and your family.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We have done 2 sets of photos here that we still own. The photographers and costumes are great. People have complimented us on how well the photos came out. Its a great activity that you will remember. The prices are moderately priced but for the quality of photos I think its worth it. Great for family memories. They cater to all ages.

Thank you for sharing, we look forward to creating more memories for you.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

The wait was short the staff very helpful. We wish they had air conditioners altho we understand it would be difficult to do.

We always had air conditioning inside the Boardwalk Mall.