“My Historic Event took place at Antique Images in Wildwood, NJ”
Review of Antique Images

Antique Images
Ranked #1 of 17 Fun & Games in Wildwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Antique Images is an Old Time Photo Studio with a theatrical edge. Opened in 1977 we are the oldest continually family operated Costume Photo Studio on the Jersey Shore.Our aim is to create with you, an extraordinary photo session using our vast collection of costumes, props and sets. We want to bring out the legend in everyone from Marylyn Monroe to Jessie James. Open Casting Call for all Diva’s & Devo’s. This is a ride not to be missed. Located in a renovated movie theater on the Boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey at Garfield Ave. for the past 36 years. (Our studio is exactly where the screen used to be). Turn into the Boardwalk Mall; go up the ramp turn right or left you will find us. Come see the performance and pick your character!This is our ONLY LOCATION. We are NOT affiliated with any other Old Time Photo Studio’s on the boardwalk.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Touring the Boardwalk in Wildwood, NJ we entered the Boardwalk Mall and came across the Antique Images Shop. The shop owners Mary & James were so fantastic to share a transformation of my wife and me on film. The entire staff, Don & Emma made us feel like part of there small family. The experience was nothing but true Professionalism, exiting and a memory which will last a life time. Great Job! Thanks again Mary, James, Don & Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank SirWilliam845

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Located inside the Boardwalk Mall, Antique Images was a blast. This year was the second time I've gone to them for photos. My husband and I did pictures through them a couple of years ago and this time around there was a group of us that went. We went with the western/saloon theme again and the pictures came out great. They didn't even bat an eye when my husband and one of the other guys in our group wanted to dress as saloon girls. They've got a wide variety of costumes and props to use and the photographers and assistants were fun to work with. Would definitely go back again! =)

2  Thank MandyLea5705
Reviewed July 3, 2011

We had been all over the boardwalk...people trying to force us into the gangster persona. I had already done with a previous other half, and wanted nothing of it. We ended up in the mall, looking at the books, and the gentlemen walked up quite politely and offered us some options. We ended up deciding on a southern belle and a southern gentleman that wasn't so gentlemanly, I had one request. I didn't want to look into the camera, I wanted to look into my other half's eyes, or kiss him. They took two very amazing photos of us..we loved both so much, we purchased a copy of each one. They really took the time to find the costumes that fit us right, and were very professional in their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quality old time photo. I will be back in the near future for another!

2  Thank Wifeybunny88
Reviewed July 10, 2010

If you have been to the beach, and rode the rides, you have to pop into the Boardwalk Mall. Antique Images provide costumes to transform you into a pirate, confederate soldier, or southern belle. They have been in business for over 28 years, with the state of the art equipment. Step back in time, and have the staff at Antique Images provide you with the best souvenier since salt water taffy.Bring the Whole Family!

1  Thank vino
Reviewed June 15, 2010

This Old Time Photo Studio is the best I have ever been in. They have the best Pictures and their staff is so funny and professional It was one of the best times I had in Wildwood. The only thing I liked better was the rollercosters. However my experience at Antiqe Images was as good as any rollercoster ride... And you get a Kick A** picture at the end of it all.

2  Thank JesseJames093