“Delicious”

Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Read the reviews on tripadvisor so decided to try. It was delicious. Our server, Melissa was great; she provided good suggestions. My husband had the linguini and clams, I had the salmon. Both excellent. We had dessert too, bread pudding. It was so good. We want to come back before we go home. Highly recommend.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had the best porkchop (with polenta & broccoli rabe) my entire life at Jersey Girl. However, my partner had giant scallops with teensy tinsy pebbles that nearly cracked his teeth. The waiter claimed this particular kind of scallop retains sand in its shell, so maybe it was sand...but it made his meal not enjoyable.

There are also *a lot* of kids running around at this restaurant, with parents to elbow you in the back, especially since the pub seating is a little crammed. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a wonderful meal at Jersey Girl tonight. The waitress was excellent. Recommended for a nice dinner in Wildwood.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My family asked where I wanted to dine for my birthday and I chose this place and I am very glad I did. I have a summer home here in N. Wildwood and have tried most of the restaurants in this area many times. I had never tried this since changing hands from Maureen (which I loved!).
First of all, it is clean, crisp looking, modern and slightly elegant. There is a beautiful bar area with happy hour specials. My Mother was chilly so the host made sure they sat us in an area where air was not blowing...how nice was that, right off the bat? My Mother and Aunt are high maintenance and our waitress could handle that and much more. She was fabulous with suggestions and solutions for everything. I was loving her! They had early bird prices (that we did not get but they are fabulous), prefixed deals for restaurant week and a nice menu that did not break the bank.
We all had an ap...the tomato bisque was amazing, crab dip, salads, followed by hot bread and our meals that were all perfectly cooked and presented with style. Most dishes had a sauce that complimented the meat, fresh vegetables that were blanched and seasoned perfectly.. I have to say that I tried everyone's dish and one was just as good as the other. Both of my aunts had dessert. Even though it was my birthday, I had to pass as the food was so good, I ate the whole thing!!! We will go back.

2  Thank Loveagoodmeal
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What a great dining experience! From the service, to the food, to the drinks, it was all exceptional. We had a reservation for nine and our table was waiting for us. It was on the outside patio and it was a beautiful night. I would highly recommend the outdoor dining. All of our meals were delicious and the presentation was superb. It happened to be Restaurant Week so a couple of people in our party ordered off of that menu and it was beyond plentiful. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Wildwood!