“Food was excellent”

Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went to dinner was able to get in and out quickly. Food was great. Would definitely go back. Desert was excellent

There are newer reviews for Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Not to be missed when visiting Wildwood! Delicious, gourmet food! What an awesome breath of fresh air!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've been coming to the Jersey Shore for 30 years and this place is not your typical shore restaurant. The typically Jersey Shore restaurant servers terrible food at insane prices. This place has a great decor, excellent food and great prices you will be willing to pay.

I had the crab cakes which were excellent and would recommend trying. We had a table of 9 people. The service was excellent and not some kid working for the summer, which is typical for Wildwood. All of us at our table loved the food.

1  Thank leztark
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been here numerous times over the last couple years. I always have a great meal and they have great prices. I always feel I get my money's worth here!

1  Thank 20Will20
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We happen to see an ad on Jersey Girl Restaurant while down at our condo when they first opened. We have dinner there every time we are down there, which is every couple of weeks during the busy season when they are open. The owner Deb is a professional and greets almost everyone at every table and the staff is AWESOME, they are courteous and extremely attentive with every customer. Now on to the meal...you would find food like this in a big city, it is nice to get something other than fried foods at the beach. The menu has plenty to chose from, everything is home made all the way to the desserts. I have and will continue to HIGHLY recommend Jersey Girl Restaurant to anyone in the area. Thank you so much to Deb and the staff for making Jersey Girl the place to go to for a great meal at a great price, they say food is a comfort and it does not get more comfortable than Jersey Girl Restaurant in Wildwood, NJ.