“Best we have found in Wildwood”

Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 170 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Went with a party of 7, had a reservation. We were seated right away. Service was attentive, wine list was great. I ate the Salmon, my friend had the Sausage Fest, both were great. I don't even remember the amount of the bill because all the food and service was outstanding, and I was so surprised and happy I was willing to pay.
Thanks for caring about your customers Jersey Girl... it shows.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

I had the "Jumbo crab cakes" and corn clam chowder. The chowder was excellent and the perfect size for your opening close, the "jumbo crab cakes" were a little under sized if you ask me, bit the taste and presentation were outstanding. The two of them were perfectly cooked on top of a bed of rice and four pieces of asparagus. My only issue was that the serving size was too small in my opinion. The cakes were maybe two inches in diameter. It was portionef like out was part of an extravagant 5 course meal but the menu and prices did not accommodate for this. The hostess had a hard time seating us in an almost empty dining room at 5:10 pm without a reservation. So I would suggest asn early reservation time. The food

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Beach fare usually caters to the lowest common denominator. Jersey Girl is the exception. Excellent food and service. This should be the first restaurant you go to in the Wildwoods!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

Not that great. From all the good reviews I was expecting WOW and did not get it. The waitstaff was not very attentive nor professional looking. Had to ask numerous times for refills of water and iced tea. Also, be prepared to use the same fork for everything from appetizer to salad to entree. If you happen to give yours up with your appetizer, it is difficult to get them to bring you a new one We ordered five dinners and three of them were COLD. This is not acceptable. We are just thankful that we got in before 6pm and were paying for the 2 for $25 specials and not full price. We won't go back. There are many places at the shore to try. maybe you will have better luck. Also, when sitting on the patio, the early evening sun can be uncomfortable.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

My 1st visit to Jersey Girl was amazing.. Everything we ate & drank was outstanding; the dining/bar atmosphere is the best in the area.. This restaurant should be rated #1 in the Wildwood area, hands down. The live entertainment was a great plus also..

1  Thank Dapper_NJ_82