“Excellent breakfasts”

Jersey Girl Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Wildwood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open Daily 5-10PM (Closed Tues)Free ParkingHappy Hour 5-7pmEarly Dining 5-6pmLive Music Thurs-Sun
Englishtown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent breakfasts”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

My family and I had breakfast every morning of our visit to Wildwood on Memorial day weekend. The menu was typical of what you would expect for breakfast no surprises here.The food was delicious and the service was also very good. Very friendly, clean, and welcoming place. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to visit here.

• Visited May 2011

• Polish first
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

This is a great place to eat. The food was perfectly prepared and the early bird specials were very reasonable. We loved it!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank misty12317
New Jersey
“awesome restaurant,”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We had the two dinners for the special that night for twenty five dollars. I had the Chicken Baltimore with lump crab and my Daughter in law had the Skirt Steak and they both came with a very nice salad and delicious Garlic Mashed Potatoes and a vegetable.. My Husband had the hamburger and fries and that was also very good. My Grandson had the Childrens Steak dinner and it was the same steak his Mom had and that came with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. We had Mojotos and they were great. We had two home made deserts to finish our meal and they were delicious. Our Waitress was very friendly and attentive and she came back to refill our coffee and to check to see that everything was to our sastifaction. We will be back and we will recommend this reataurant to our Family and friends.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank lginnane
“Best restaurant at the shore!”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Great food, great atmosphere, great service...I will keep this short and sweet (like myself :)
This place has given the Wildwoods something to be proud of.

3 Thank Greenibandit
North Bergen, New Jersey
“Great Great Great”
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Food leaves you feeling satisfied, not bloated and so full that you cant walk. that said,...there is nothng bad on this menu. Food is outstanding. and reasonably priced.

My wife and I went there every weekend we were down there just about. Great thing is.. free parking with validated ticket.

Service was good, drinks were really good, and they have live entertainment there, most times we went, there was an guitar player guy with a younger kid there, don't know who they were but , they were great, also, they do standards sinatra type stuff which we LOVE! we met the owners/hosts, and they were very nice. Coolest looking restaurant in wildwood, and I've been to em all. even biker weekend was a total blast . would highly recommend. we will be back.