“Fantastic Experience; got my money's worth of fun!”

Silver Bullet Tours
Reviewed July 8, 2011

We chose the 4:30pm tour and the boat was only half full. We chose to sit at the front of the boat. The Captain provided interesting information about the area as we left the dock. The scenery was beautiful and once we reached the area where the dophins play, the Captain stopped the boat and we spent nearly 30 minutes watching the dolphins entertain us. We spotted a huge jelly fish that must have been six feet in diameter!

There were light snacks and beverages available for purchase as well as a bathroom on board for emergency use during the slower parts of the tour.

Look for $3 off per person coupons on the attraction website or on brochures at area hotels and restaurants. Bring a light sweatshirt, it gets cool at high speeds. The Captain gave us the option to move to the back as we headed inland. He manuevered the boat from side to side playfullly so that we got plenty of spray and came back soaked! Bring a towel along if you plan to enjoy the water spray.

My two youngest girls purchased reasonably priced ($7) stuffed dolphins as souvenirs on the boat. The trip lasted 90 minutes and we enjoyed every minute of it.

Date of experience: July 2011
"boat's wake"
"sell water"
"ocean breeze"

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I cannot recommend this enough. The crew is very likable and friendly, also extremely knowledgeable about dolphins. They knew exactly where to go and how to attract the dolphins attention. We spent a good amount of time out there, dolphins even jumped up out of the water at one point! They swam under the boat...everything was just great. The boat really picks up some speed too!

Date of experience: June 2011
3  Thank DroogieNick
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My husband and I came across this online and said it was something different for us to try with our 3 young children (9, 6 & 2). I have to say it was
AMAZING!!! I never knew anything like that existed so close to home (I live about 2 hours away) I recommend this to anyone who wants to see something breathe taking. My children loved it and haven't stopped talking about it yet. This is something that I think we would do again and have recommended this to everyone who has asked us how our weekend went. The staff was courteous and just all around a beautiful experience.

Date of experience: June 2011
4  Thank ErikaC1984
Reviewed September 26, 2010

One of the most exciting things we did on our vacation. The boat was almost empty only ten people total (rode in late sep). We got to pick any seat we wanted. The captain and the first mate made us feel welcomed. First they took us thru the salt marshes into the open ocean, the we rode north along the wildwood beach looking for dolphins. After seeing many dolphins we where treated to the fast speed of this boat. Front seats are the driest, middle front gets wet, back also is wet. Overall a great experience and only $ 26 for 1.5 hours of boating.

2  Thank Max777g
See more reviews
Reviewed September 11, 2010

My honey and I went on the 2:30 Silver Bullet Tour yesterday. When we got there, we explained to them that we forgot our $3 coupon and they still gave us the discount. We thought that was nice. The weather was a bit chilly so we went over to a local shop to get sweatshirts. The tour was amazing and I got great shots of dolphins on my video camera. The guide, John, is a bit cheesy but fun. They sell soda, beer and chips on the boat. At first, the boat goes rather slow, but then accelerates to a good speed. Caution: if you sit in the back, you will get soaked. Those of us in the front were spared.
We plan to return with the kids during the warmer weather. A+

3  Thank CallMeDoc2011