“Fresh Squeezed Lemonade”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Probably a violation but I did not have fries here. I just had the perfect drink on a hot beach day. The fresh squeezed lemonade was awesome

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Curley's Fries is a nice stop within your visit to Moreys Piers amusement park. Cheesesteak and curly fries are must the best option with an iced Dr Pepper :)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Fries were very good. They are expensive, but they are great. They are fried in peanut oil, so those with peanut allergies need to know. They do post they fry in peanut oil. Curlys is always busy! Best fries on the Boardwalk

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Just across from the hotel we were staying at I noticed long lines every day. On my last day I went over at 11 a.m. when they opened . I must say they had to be some of the best fries I've ever had loved them !

1  Thank bmitc
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Bought these while waiting on line to get into my favorite pizza place-Sam's. It's pretty cool that Sam's lets you bring them in.